♥♥Sharpay and TAMAGIRL2008's tama log II!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥

Reaction score
TAMAGIRL2008 said this has to be my log while she gets batteries for her tamas.

Anyway where we left off JAS was an adult. She is a hairdresser. Yesterday, she married my friend's tama, TAM (mametchi!) They had 2 baby boys. My friend said she'll name hers SIMBA while I will name mine SIMNA from the TT Name Generator. Okay, JAS and SIMNA will talk now:

^_^ Hi, I'm Jas and this is my little boy, Simna:

Gaa, goo, mama! Dada?

Simna, you know Daddy and Simba are gone. Maybe one day when me and daddy are in TamaTown, you and your brother (Simba) can connect!

That's it for now! Bye!

♥♥Sharpay, ;) Jas and Simna

Hi! Back! JAS left SIMNA last night, he is now a child. I'll let him talk:

Um, hi! S-sorry if I s-sound s-s-stuttery a-and shy, b-but, um, I'm g-getting used t-to my new v-voice. Sh-sharpay says S-simba and D-daddy are d-d-dead! I-i never got t-to c-c-connect w-with S-simba! But, Sh-sharpay says ahe's f-found a g-g-girlfriend for m-me! H-her name is L-layla! I-i haven't s-seen her y-yet!

NOTE: For baby and child talking, I'll write in blue!

Bye!

♥♥Sharpay and Simna

hi guys im ready im gonna use my V4

at the mo i have a gozurutchi!

He's a bit over weight!

Here are the stats!

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:10

Intelligence:54

Fashion:15

Kindness:48

Weight:68

Name:Dan

Generation:1

Character:Gozurutchi

See ya

TAMAGIRL2008 and Dan

Okay. I paused my V4 so my friend's V4, Layla can catch up. I have unpaused my child V3, HAPPI, so she can catch up with my friend's V3, ZACKY! Okay, here's HAPPI's stats:

Name: HAPPI (duh)

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ (I've just filled both)

Weight: 65 lbs

Stage: Teen now

Tama: HashiTamatchi

Training: [|--------] (1/9)

Username: Ella

Happi just beeped for nothing. Bad Happi. I'm gonna have to give you a time out! *gives time out*

*crying* Sorry I won't do it again!

Oh, hi! I'm Happi. ♥♥Sharpay, can we go to the shop?

Fine

Yay! *looks at shop* Ooh, everything's on sale! Let's see... ♥♥Sharpay, can I get the shovel?

I don't see why not? It's only 40 gp!

Yay! *buys shovel* I'm gonna use my new shovel! *uses shovel* No, I dug up a snake!

It's okay, I'll buy you the cupcake to make you happy! *buys cupcake**feeds Happi cupcake*

Thank you ♥♥Sharpay! That was nice and I'm happy now!

Bye!

♥♥Sharpay and Happi

Sorry, this is ♥♥Sharpay in another account. Both my tamas are paused as Gozarutchis, but at school, I get to play with my friend's V5. They finally came to New Zealand, yay! Anyway, Sarah (my friend) has a V5 and she called the family Meka. The middle one on the screen is the oldest and she's a Shelltchi who Sarah calls Shelly. The one on the left is the middle oldest and he's a Korokotchi also known as Potty. The one on the right is an Ichigotchi, known as Strawberry. Strawberry is the youngest.

Latest posts

Back