♥♫Kawaii~Mametchi's V4.5 Magical Whismical Log ♫♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone of Tamatalk!!

Before I carry on, I would like to say that if you have any comments, please do PM instead of commenting. Thanks

Okay then...

This log is about my turquiose blue and lime green v4.5 tamagotchi! Lets go!...

Name: Drake

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 8 Lb

Aww!! He's a baby!! ''Nohh, I za newly born!'' Yes, that would be him. He plans on world domination when he's older ''Zat correct!!'' Appentley, he wants replace all of the water sorces with Tama Pudding! :p As if that will be true! ''Oh it vill!'' Anyway, I have bought a tama pouch (Memetchi :) ) today! It is so cute! ''Not moah dan me, zoh'' Yeah...right. And have you heard of the new Tama Go? :D It sounds AMAZING!! But does anyone know where I could get 1? Oh well ''He he!'' You know what, Drake? I am getting so annoyed by you! Just shut up! ''But, but, I need to go do poopoo!!'' :( Uhh, sorry guys, Drake has problem doing his poopoo. I'll see you later!! :blink:

Your avatar is awesome! I can't figure out how to make the little movie avatar thingys... will you make me one? even if i figured it out i would be uber bad at it. pm me if you will!

Your log sounds awesome! i will keep reading!

Latest posts

Back