~♥*♥v4 Log 2008♥*♥~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l0ne w0lf

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Entry no. 1[/SIZE]

10:53am on Sat, 16th Feb 2008

I just reset my tams for a number of reasons, so they are currently just babies. I have a boy and a girl called Tommo (the boy) and Belle (the girl). I am so going to make sure they turn into a violetchi and a mametchi. That would be soooooooooo awesome. I have had Mametchi 6 or 7 times but never violetchi. My dad loves the babies but he's trying to get some emotional reason for why the boys are black and the girls are white. I guess I'm going to have to get my avvie on them. I have become really good at shape, which is good, except for that bubs and kids don't have it. Isn't it annoying when you have a baby? You have to sit there constantly caring for them. Mine are actually on pause right now. If you want the reasons why I reset my tama, here they are:

• The boy, Benji, had an ugly name with a character to match. He was a Maskatchi, sefish and never, ever gave a good present even though his training was 8 percent.
  • The girl, Cheri, had an ugly name and a character to match. She was a Nikatchi (ewww) and really evil.
They're not my only ones either. I know you're not supposed to comment here but any comments can be PMed to l0ne w0lf with the title 'Log comment'. I will be filling in when my tama evolves, ages, anything major. Here are my tamas current profiles.Tama 1

Character: Tsubutchi

Tama 1

Character: Shirotsubutchi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back