♥ オランダ's Lovely Cookie Shop of Tamagotchis ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
Welcome to my new log~ ♫ I've been meaning to start it up a few days ago, but here I am! ♥ Feel free to comment on my log via PM. :) Anyways, let's get to the logging. ^_^ I will also log my Animal Crossing stuff here if I have time. ;) My photos may have gotten better from my previous logs, so be sure to look out for them~

(Also, I'm logging yesterday because right now, they're both on pause. U.U)

---------

July 2, 2012

My first one to be logged is the one I recently got; the Princess Spacy ver.! ♥

IMG_0097.png

I have Himespetchi on it~ So cute! I started by cleaning up her poop. She has that "Happy Birthday!" stuff there because it was my birthday that day~

IMG_0099-1.png

She got a bit bored, so I took her over to a new unlocked location, The Gotchi King's Castle. :) She had fun meeting the Gotchi King.

IMG_100.png

We also were watching Lovelitchi and Melodytchi's preformance of Happy Heart. I quickly grabbed some popcorn for both of us, and watched the concert. Yum! (Sorry for the bad cropping on this one! :( My dad's iPhone was slightly tilted. Now that I think of it, it looks pretty nice!)

IMG_102.png

She even got her own Tama-Profy! ♥ She couldn't wait to go home and play with it.

IMG_0104.png

Before I knew it, she invited Mimitchi over to play- without asking me. A naughty girl, no?

EDIT: I'll continue this in the next post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back