♥ ANIMAL LOVERS! ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BlueKitten

Reaction score
i absulutley LOVE them!!!!! at the moment, my cat is sittin on my lap watchin out the window lol, i love animals more than nything!! they are the best!

-below is what my cat types:

kkkk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOLz ok then. so who is a total animal lover?

I like animals, not so much love them though.

My dog jumps up on me and barks at everything, the cockatoo quarks all the time, the cats are always meowing for food and the guinea pigs just die without warning.

Too much.

ah aha ha i used to have 2 guinea pigs.

1 male, Mango, and 1 female, Hairy.

they went in their little hut together and like weeks later there was more guinea pigs

lolz. there ended up being 13

so i gave some away..

and then one day mango got stolen by a big bird :)

I love animals. They're much nicer than people are and much easier to get along with.
yea, dogs are more forgiving.well they never get mad at you. food aways cheers them up.

my dog is a multese shitzu cross and she is hyper.

I love animals!

They don't judge you on how you look, and they are the best of friends. They just love you for being you.

When I grow up, I want to work with all different types of animals if I can't become a teacher.

Yes, I love them. :)

When I was getting some hermit crabs today, I critisized the worker for dropping them in the bag. I was very mad.

Also my kitty is diabetic, but he is still normal. I love him.

When I'm famous, I'm going to give a lot of money away for animal cruelty and shelters.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think everyone here knows how much I love animals. I love every single one, especially the misunderstood, "creepy" ones. I have cats and dogs, and I do love them, but my real passion is for parrots, reptiles and invertebrates. I have all kinds of exotic creatures...things you generally only see in a zoo...some you don't even see in zoos.....and I use them to educate myself and others about how wonderful they really are. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love animals as much as you all do. But I won't get all deep like Tama girl desy did >_>

I love animals as much as you all do. But I won't get all deep like Tama girl desy did >_>
..? Was that supposed to be a mean comment? Hard to tell...

:) Animals rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back