~♥ Flaaafy's ♥~ Connexion Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] As I said, I'd restart this when I got my batteries, so here it is![/SIZE]

My mum phoned me while she was out and said they had the batteries, but I had to pay for 'em, and o course I said yes. So when she came home I restarted my tama's. :chohimetchi:

I have (on the go) a pink tama, with yellow border and writing, purple buttons and orange stars and a pale blue, with yellow buttons, blue writing of tamagotchi and an tama with wings in the corner. Both are V1's.

Both of 'em hatched at 4: 21pm (GMT). ||stops typing to clean up messes|| meaning they are both still babies, aww. (it's currently 4: 31pm. I logged on here as soon a I had the ||Sorry beeping, aww, their sick|| batteries in my tamas. Here are their current stats...

Pink with stars:

Name: Raist

Species: Babytchi

Blue with with wings:

Name: Emily

I'm gonna start another two as soon as they change into toddlers.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]They should be growing in a few moments. I didn't praise them in time so they didn't get the training point. :huh: I already know they will be maruchis, 'cos they are still first generation.[/SIZE]

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]Okay, now I'm going to hatch two more. First my yellow with red arrows (there is a skin of it on here) and red buttons and of course same colour writing, and then my pink with pale pink diamonds. Blue writing and buttons.[/SIZE]

I'm just setting the date and my birthday now... okay, that's done. Now I just need to wait for them to hatch... another boy and girl. :huh:

Yellow with arrows:

Name: Tas

Pink with diamonds:

Name: Fry

I'm gonna go look after 'em.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Now, I'm going to fill you in on last night and today.[/SIZE]

30th December 2005

I decided to connect Raist and Emily. :D

They played the balloon poping game: Five times

They played the eating game: Six Times

Raist gave Emily: Cake (x3), flower, ball (x2).

Emily gave Raist: Flower, poop and an illness.

31st December 2005

(New Years Eve)

I woke up the morning because of mailman, I was enjoying my nice lie in. I moaned for a bit then noticed my tamas were awake, so I started feeding Raist. Then my mum came into the room at 8:45am with my new transparent purple connexion v2! Thank the mailman! At 8:52am I started my blue and pink one I was going to start last night and named her Sally. I sorted her out whilst reading through the v2 instructions. At 9:53am Sally of course became a marutchi, like all my v1s. After elven o'clock I pulled the tab out and set the date, time and my birthday. Then a minute later I heard a sharp noise I had never heard before, I never realised the v2 had new sounds! At 11:21am I hatched my new, and first ever...

PUCHITCHI!! I named him Jack, he will breed with Sally. (Jack & Sally, the nightmare before Christmas, get it?). At 11:22am ||Sorry, Jack needs something, ahh, happiness|| Jack became a.......

My very first HITODETCHI! (I always kept Jacks happiness at two and hunger on four). I connected Raist and EMily another twenty times and now they both like each other with four smiley faces.

Raist, Emily, Fry & Tas will be teens later. I'l;l report on them tonight.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]31st of December 2005 (cont...)[/SIZE]

Emily, Fry and Tas became...

HINATCHIS! And Raist became a..........

ITCHIGOTCHI! I was taking diferent care of 'em some good, some bad to try and get a variety.

1st January 2005

At midnight Raist, Emily, Tas and Fry brought in the New Year with a lovely display.

This morning Sally became an itchigotchi. Jack wshould be evoling late ron this aft... ||Ohh no, he's evolving NOW!!|| Jack is a... a... my very first...

RINGOTCHI!!!!!!!

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]4th January 2006[/SIZE]

Well not much has been happening, plus them evolving and stuff has been put back because I need to pause for 7-8 hours a day for school. I leave at eight and come back anywhere between three and four. So all are still teens. I haven't been playing with 'em much, mainly because school is getting in the way. >_<

They are all roughly 99 LBs/G each (O.O) due not being able to play with 'em.

Well, that's all I've got to say.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]7th of January 2006[/SIZE]

Hurrah! Today is my first tamagotchi anniversary! I got my first connexion January 7th 2005. I took diferent care of all of 'em, but Raist, Emily, Fry, Tas, Sally and Jack all became...

Maskchis! Awell, better luck next time. ^_^

They are all diferent ages for some reason, and none have had the match maker yet. :D

Raist - 11YRs

Emily, Fry, Tas and Sally - 9YRs

Jack - 5YRs

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]Sorry it's been a while. I paused 'em on the ninth, and unpaused 'em Friday afternoon. [/SIZE]

Tas died yesterday while I wa cleaning out the cupboard, I came a few seconds late to resset and download her.

Emily died on Friday while I was eating dinner.

Sally had a son yesterday morning, it's cute. Also yesterday morning, Jack had a daughter. (both matchmaker babies)

Tas had a son but of course, he died with her.

Raist and Fry both got a visit from the matchmaker fifthteen minutes ago, both got daughters. They are also cute. :D

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]I forgot to mention yesterday that when Tas died on the Friday, I restarted her as a boy named Evan, who is now an Itchigotchi. (Oh my, she died on Friday the 13th...)[/SIZE]

Onto to today, the 16th of January 2006.

Last night Jack left his daughter, Lilia to face the world alone. So did Sally, who left her son, Leon. I restarted Tas today as a new baby boy called Yosh.

Raist is going to leave his daughter tonight, and so will Fry. I'll miss my maskchis.

So I'm just tending now to my baby tamas, who only hatched twenty minutes ago, bless 'em.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]Sunday 5th February 2006[/SIZE]

I can't really remember where I left off very well so here go's nothing. They have been paused a lot recently so...

(all second generation ones were bred with someone by the matchmaker)

V1 Pink with stars;

Raist's daughter Leela is in the second generation at 5yrs. (Is an Onionchi)

V1 Blue with wings;

Is still the first generation Evan at 8yrs. (Is a Masktchi)

V1 Yellow with arrows;

Tas's son Yosh is in the second generation and is 6yrs. (Is a Hinotamatchi)

V1 Pink with diamonds;

Fry's daughter Kiara is in the second generation and is 5yrs. (Is an Oniontchi)

V1 Blue with bubbles;

Sally's son Leon is in the second generation and is 6yrs. (Is an Oniontchi)

V2 Transparent purple;

Jack's daughter Lilia is the second generation and is 3yrs. (Is a Hinotamatchi)

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]Monday 6th February[/SIZE]

Twas ill today, unfortuantly. So, while I had the day off school I decided to spend it taking care of my tamas. I decided to build up the points on my V2, so I played a bump a few times with Lilia, and went from three hundred points up to 890! Also a little while ago I heard the evolution noise come from my v2. Went over, picked it up, praying it was anything but a Masktchi, to find out I had gotten my very first Gozarutchi. ^^

Even though it looks more like a guy, Lilia still looks v. cute as the ninja tama. ^^ I might try breeding her with ||I hear an evolution beep - eek, and another!!|| Evan seeing as he was my only adult tama when I started the sentence. But now I have my second Gozarutchi, Leon. Plus another Masktchi, Yosh. Meaning I have three adult male tamas, and one female. Ooh, lucky Lilia. Meh, Leela and Kiara will probably nab up two of the guys when they become adults either tomorrow or the day after. I guess it's been a lucky day for tama-ing, just not for my health.

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

EDIT: In my last post I said that Yosh was Tas's 2G son. I forgot tht Tas had died, he's only 1G.

[SIZE=12pt]Tuesday 6th February[/SIZE]

Got the day off school again due to illness, meaning my tamas didn't have to go on pause. I had to go to the doctors this morning, so Lilia came with me - watching out of the taxi window. Within a couple of minutes of returning back home I heard Leela making noises, and she became a Gozarutchi. ^^

Gozarutchis: Lilia, Leon and Leela

Masktchis: Evan and Yosh

Oniontchi: Kiara

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt]Wednesday 7th January[/SIZE]

I'm still ill so my tamas get another day witohut pausing. Kiara is now a Gozarutchi, and Evan will be leaving his son tonight. Sorry, not much to report just now...

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

[SIZE=12pt] Evan left last night, as planned, leaving me with his son, Rally. So Rally is a second generation Marutchi at the mo, and the others haven't done anything of extreme intrest since... but Lilia is playing with the snowman. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back