♥Are you a girl or a ♥boy♥?♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Female or Male?

• I'm a girl. (Age newborn-12)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a female teenager.(Age 13-20)

• I'm a female Adult.(21-60ish)

• I'm a female senior adult.(61ish-Dead)

• I'm a boy.(Age newborn-12)

• I'm a male teenager.(Age 13-20)

• I'm a male adult. (Age 21-60ish)

• I'm a male senior. (Age 61ish-Dead)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise this topic..... I'm a 11 year old girl and some people on TamaTalk.com are less than 12 years old.

If you are dead, how do you vote?

I'm 16 year old boy, by the way.

I'm like you tama_chi, expet for the fact that I'm dead. I'm ademon too, so I'm a deadcathumandemon. I have once worked with rachlogotchi and Olber the Scouct.
You're not a demon...

TO be one.. you have to live, breath, tste the persona. Demonsa re living. If you are dead, you'd either be a succubus, vampire or zombie.

I despise this topic..... I'm a 11 year old girl and some people on TamaTalk.com are less than 12 years old.
I'm under 12 too. I'm only 9!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm a 14 yr old female.The thing about being dead: You don't always leave when you die.If you're dead and can still use a keyboard then you're known as an intelligent haunting.[/SIZE]

P.S.Olber the Scout you do know what a succubus is right?just wondering. :blink:

Anime Girl-I am in 9th grade. I got to skip ahead past 5th because my old Cathloic School was 2 grades ahead of public elementry.

So, when I moved, I started the 2nd half of the year in 5th for one week, then 6th for the rest.

It was sort of cool though being with the older kids for a change. It worked out nicely though!

Alexa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back