♥Hannah Montana♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her music, I just like the show. It's so funny. xDD

i luv hannah montana!MILEYWORLD OPENED?!Oh My GOSH!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never liked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
You r crazy if you don't LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!! I am her #1 fan! Nobody likes her better than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You r crazy if you don't LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!! I am her #1 fan! Nobody likes her better than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
I find it funny you called the people who don't like her crazy.

i absolutly LOVE her!!!!!!!!!

she is so cool.

i know soo much about her.

she has 2 sisters

3 brothers and her real name

and everything else!!!

i think my friend migt like her better than u.....her name's hannahfan.(on tamatalk)and Hannah is one of my idols!

I hate her, thanks.

I'm not crazy because I have my own opinion.

:l

ok i cant say i hate her but im not like OMG ITS HANNAH MONTANA!!!

i love her TV show and her songs

so,...yah

You r crazy if you don't LOVE her!!!!!!!!!!!! I am her #1 fan! Nobody likes her better than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I despise every inch of her body, and I'm not crazy, people who put 27 !'s are considered crazy, I don't think I've ever done that.

Ur crazy if u don't like her!I can't wait to see the Freshman-High-Five!Anyone know when it will be on disney?

I love the one where she tries to make Jake jealous, and ends up kissing him, them pushing him of the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back