♥Legend of Zelda ♥ Phantom Hourglass ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitter

Reaction score
I am a little stuck on the place where there's a rat with a key inside it and I don't know how to catch it. After someone's helped me we can discuss the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Move the block to cover up the hole in the wall then walk away. When it comes back, run after it when it runs to the dead end. Kill it and you have the Key.

I'd love to help, but I can't remember how to do it either.

BUT, my Brother has the official game guide, I'll make a scan. Coming right up! This will help you.

*Starts scanning*

I'll edit this post with the pictures in just a sec...

Well, Ura Togetchi beat me to it. Here's the scan anyway. Just incase you need some extra help. :)

Here ya go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna answer, but 2 people already beat me to it. D:

Since your question was answered, I guess we can discuss the game. I haven't played it in a while. I was make at the temple where your timed (forgot what it's called). I was almost done with what I was doing, but then I left my DS on and it died. o.o

I lost everything I did there and it was pretty good time too.

I got so mad.

tamacrazy, me thinks you're talking about the 2nd time you visit the Ocean King's temple, on marcay island. I'm stuck on that bit >.<

Anyways, I love it! Right now I'm just slicing grass.... The fire temple was quite hard for me. You know those little fire mini towers? Well I got stuck on that bit, as it kept trying to shoot me when I was boomeraging 2 orbs. I got past that bit{Phew}.

tamacrazy, me thinks you're talking about the 2nd time you visit the Ocean King's temple, on marcay island. I'm stuck on that bit >.<Anyways, I love it! Right now I'm just slicing grass.... The fire temple was quite hard for me. You know those little fire mini towers? Well I got stuck on that bit, as it kept trying to shoot me when I was boomeraging 2 orbs. I got past that bit{Phew}.
That was hard. :angry:

It's an amazing game. When I won, I actually teared up just a wee bit. Sometimes games touch me. :'3 I don't know why, I just loved the ending. :'3

Oh, one more thing...

Go Linebeck! I luff Linebeck! He's too funny. xD

tamacrazy, me thinks you're talking about the 2nd time you visit the Ocean King's temple, on marcay island. I'm stuck on that bit >.<Anyways, I love it! Right now I'm just slicing grass.... The fire temple was quite hard for me. You know those little fire mini towers? Well I got stuck on that bit, as it kept trying to shoot me when I was boomeraging 2 orbs. I got past that bit{Phew}.
It was the Ocean King's temple, but it wasn't the second time.

I got past the midpoint where you can warp to from the beginning of the temple. I think it's like the 3rd or 4th time going there.

I was almost done too. I haven't played the game since I lost all my progress there. xD

And the game is pretty simple.

I don't exactly like Linebeck. He's... Lazy :eek: . Sorry, that's just me. I don't like Beedle either, he never puts his stupid top on... But, still, he has some precious items on sale, like heart container{Saw that, didn't have enough Ruppees}, purple potions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back