♥Roxygirl26's Tamagotchi Log!♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so the weirdest thing just happened!

Emmett had a baby! with the matchmaker! :eek: :eek:

And, yes, you can guess, yupp you got it, a baby boy.

AGAIN!

UGH! So sick of baby boys on my V4! ;) :D :D :angry:

and Emmett is only 5 !

Well, you can guess that Emmett is on pause now and Eve and Elle are unpaused.

For your information, Emmett is paused because he has a baby, and once Eve and Elle have babies, Emmett will be off pause :)

BYE!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Okay, so were just waiting for Eve and Elle to be 7 so they can get matchmaker!

Actually, I'm gunna set the time ahead right now to see if she comes :3

Waiting now...

AND!

SUCCESS!!!!

Eve married a Hantachi

And Elle married some girl looking thing. :S

Here they are!

Hey, I'm off pause and have a baby boy with me:)

He's cute but RG is annoyed because she wants a girl on her V4. :p

Byeee

Omg, so you'll never guess this.. but.......

Eve and I are best friends!

Yupp, it's true, RG connected us SO much that we kinda have to be BFF! And to my surprise.. I actually really like Eve!

Well anyways, I married an ugly girl looking thing. ew. and I now have a baby girl! :D I love her she is so precious! :D :mimitchi:

Hey!,

Okay so you've heard that me and Elle are BFF! :D It's true, yes, and It's awesome! lol Well today I got married to a Hanatchi, and now I have a wonderful baby boy :wub: :lol: :)

Well, that's about it! byeee!

WOW, lol

Thats an interesting post!

PM me please! Or I might just stop writing on here. I don't have to write, I can just write on paper to keep track. SO, PM MEEE!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I only got 1 pm, yupp only one, from Sammy9090.

Read his/her log right now!!

:eek:

amd almost 1000 views. I want 1,015 by the time that the day is over, or no more posts! So get looking at it! ;)

Thank you!

Anyways.. Emmett, Eve, and Elle are all happy and healthy and happy! They should be leaving today though :(

I'm gunna miss them :(

But, I'll have fun raising their children!

..... Still need to pick names..

Well here are the E's to talk now just incase they can't later :p

HEY! ME and my little dude are here! He is awesome! He's just like me! :D Well, I'll miss you lil' buddy, grow up strong and an awesome character! Love youu!

Well, I'll miss you, you're going to be the 4th girl in a row in this Yellow with stars V3 tamagotchi! I'm proud of you :D But please, have a boy. We don't want girls forever. :D I hope that'll you'll grow up to be beautiful!

Okay so, my precious baby boy. I love you, I always will. Don't ba a trouble maker like you grandpa Mateo. Be a good boy and don't get yourself killed :( Well, goodbye baby, I love you!

Awww,

how touching

and don't worry, I'll help them in the right direction, and steer them towards a bright future :)

Love you guys!!

Miss you!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Yeah.. so yesterday I took care of Elle's baby so I wouldn't have 3 babies to take care of at the same timee..

So Elle's baby girl is named Chels, short for Chelsea, and she's now a mohitamtchi. the mowhawk thing. lol

She's on pause though cuz the other 2 babies haven't even been born yet, theyre on pause too, until tomorrow, when i'll have time to take care of them. I'm very busy today. So busy I can't take care of 2 little babies! :eek:

yeah, so tomorrow, You will hear about Emmett and Eve's children and Chelsea.

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Yeah, everyone's still paused... lol

But today I got 3, yes 3 new V3's today.

lol well not new.. but new to mee!

I got them at a thrift store for 49 cents each! A total steall!

;)

Well, a got a silver one with black trim and buttons, a blue one with circles on it, and an orange one with pink flowers on it

I love the blue one so I'm gunna be using that one too! So I'll have 3 V3's and one V4 going

I also really like the orange on but.. its scratchy and the 'tamatgotchi connection' is rubbed off the top so I'm not gunna use it, just gunna add it to my collection. A total of...... 19, i think now :)

Bye!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Hello all!

over 1000 views!

Well anyways, here's a recap of what has happened..

• Chelsea, Elle's daughter, is a mohitmatchi
  • Emmett's son, Charlie, is a petitchi
  • Eve's son, Caleb, is a mizutamatchi
  • My new, blue V3, Cedric, is a mizutamatchi

So there you have it!

They won't start talking till they're teen's though:p

Which will be tomorrow!

BYEEEE!

More later ? :)

And I have pics,.. later though

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

The tama's are teens!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here they areeeeeeee!

Heey, I'm Caleb! I will be talking in limegreen! So I was a mizutamatchi but I evolved into a piroriroritchi! It's so AWESOME!

Hi, I'm Cedric!, I'll be talking in light blue, I'm Bri-ish, n' I'm an Obotchi. I look swell :D

Hello, I'm Chelsea, and I'll be talking in red. Right now I'm a hinatchi. I love it! I'm cute :angry:

Hey, I'm Charlie. I don't like talking anymore since i became a gourmetchi. I hate it. I'm gunna be in meme family again.. it sucks, i wanna die.

WOW :)

Well Cedric, Chelsea, and Caleb are all V3's and Charlie is a V4. :)

Hopefully adding more tama's to my logg soon !

--pictures later--

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

HEEEY!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, is was so nice out, so I was at the park for like hourrssss!

lol

Okay, so I'm still a piroriritchi, yeah something like that, RG said she's never gotten me, and she thinks I'm cool B) :p

But I think I'm gunna be an adult tomorrow... so its alllllll good

Ello, Cedric ere, I'm still 'n Obotchi, 'n I love mea sum peaach teaaa!

Yeah, I'm still a gourmetchi. But RG has been taking really bad care of me because we both want me to be a gozarutchi! It's gunna be awesome! I also have a girlfriend! Her name is Nena, and she's a V4, just like me!

Hi, still a hanatchi, but I love it! RG said that she's never gottenit before, and that she's proud of me! :) , I also have a boyfriend, his name is Mikey and he's also a V3!

haha, okay so Mikey and Nena are my sister's tamagotchi's :p

lmao

Finally not everyone is gunna get matchmaker! :D :D

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

HEY!

okay so yesterday some stuff happened!!! :D

Here's are the 4 C's :p

ELLO! awlright!, So evolved into a Kurokotchi! I look sorta like a penguin type thing.. lol :D

HEY, okay, I am now a Billotchi.. I look like a penguin also. Well, I feel bad for Chelsea.. But she'll tell you why

Hi, I'm not happy at ALL right now! It sucks! I became Bill! and I'm a girl, but I look like a boy! I wanna die.. :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :(

Well, I'm still a gozarutchi.. I love it though! Ninja's are awesome ;) But I got a job yesterday! I work at the travel agency.. But I don't know how to work it.. its SO confusing!

I feel bad for Chelsea too, Caleb you very nice, seeing as you care about your 'sister' Chelsea!

Why thank you, Just don't feel bad for me because I'm HOT!

Of Course you are... :ph34r:

I'll post later hopefully, with stuff from today that happens.. I'm going swimming so they'll probably be sleeping the whole time :p

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

HEY!

I got to post before I go to beed! YAY!

Well, everyone is sleeping but I'll tell you what happened anyways <_<

The Tama's will be mad at me but whatever :mellow:

Okay so, I got home from swimming and the mall, and my boyfriend's house and I saw my tama's.. SO, I woke them up and tried connecting Chelsea with her partner Mikey(mys sister's V3) and it worked! They had baby boys! The 2nd boy on my Yellow V3 with stars! It's amazingggg!

And then I thought *why not try to connect the V4's, even though they're only4* and it worked too! Charlie and my sisters V4, Nena and they had.... wait for it ...

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!! Like OMG! My 2nd girl on my V4! AHHHHHHH! I like screamed!

WOW

Well, thats it :wacko:

PM meee!

BYYEEE!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Last edited by a moderator:
HAA,

not much going on, just thought i'd say that ,

Cheslea and Charlie are paused!

They will be unpaused when Cedric and Caleb have kids :gozarutchi:

I' also going shopping today so I might be getting and adding another Tamagotchi to my log.. just depends :lol:

BYEE

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

OK, jeeze, March break...

Sorry I haven't been posting everyday like i used to. I'm blaming it on March Break :wacko:

WELL

I have newwwss!!

Everyone has children!

Chelsea -- boy

Charlie -- girl

Caleb -- girl

Cedric -- girl

AHA, yes, I finally got the girls I wanted!

Its funny all the tama's just switched genders.

Well Pretty sure that you'll be hearing about the babies tomorrrrrrrow!

YAY! NEW GENERATION!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Okay, so as everyone knows, you CANNOT take care of 4 babies at the same time!

So, yesterday I took care of Caleb, and Chelsea's children.

I named Chelsea's baby boy Luke

And Caleb's baby girl Lily.

They both turned into tamatchi's.

Right now I am working on,

Cedric and Charlie's children.

I named Charlie's girl Alice (TWILIGHT STILL!)

And Cedric's girl Katy.

More laterrrrr!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Okay, so I'm mentally ill.

I acttually named Chelsea's baby boy Matt.. aha

But sorry for not posting, I'm sick and not supposed to be on the computer, BUT my dad is out and my mom is sleeping :eek:

SO

Here's what happened!

Alice evolved into a young dorotchi(My first one, SO CUTE!) and now she is a Pukatchi, haha, I wanted a Maidtchi. :rolleyes:

Matt is now a pirororiotchi. do NOT know how to spell that!

Lily is a hinotamatchi

and Katy is this thing that looks like a head with a beak... aha don't know that name.. :mimitchi:

They should be turning into adults today... they might of actually, their up in my room. I'm gunna go get the now..

BYYEE!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Well, I was right!

They did evolve into adults yesterday!

Matt, my only boy turned into my first Parapatchi. The nerdy girl looking one, MY ONLY BOY!!!

Lily, Became my first ever Dorotchi! I LOVE HERRRRR!

and Katy, my other girl became Bill. I HATE BILLLLL!!!!!!

UGH!

I am SO sick of my girls turning into BILL! IIt sickens me that nice young teenage girls should have to turn into that ugly looking man.

Bandai should've thought about genders a LONG time ago!

UGGHH!

My only reason to hate V3's right there.

:p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well, Alice is still a Pukatchi.. I know what I'm going to name her children whether its a boy or girl(I want another girl:), lol)

I also made up a list of names for my tama's a long time ago so, I don't have to think when it's baby naming time :)

My boyfriend, my sister and I also do this guessing game for the V3's, since you can never really tell what charcacter they're going to be. So, we guess what characters which tama will be! We started the game when I had Eve and Elle on my V3's and My sister guessed that Eve would become a Debatchi, and she was right. When I had Mateo and Gina, noone guessed right. Now I have Matt, Lily, and Katy and also one of my sisters V3's and I got 2/4 right! I'm winning the game right now with 2 points, since my sister has one, and my bf has none. :)

It's fun!

I can't wait to do it with my next generations :p

Wow, I ramble. BYEE

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Okay, so some things happened last nightttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST! Alice got the matchmaker, and it was a baby GIRL!! YAY! <3

and Matt got with my sister's V4 named Abby! and had baby boyyssss!

also, Lily had baby boys with my sister's V3 named Bubbs.

LMAO

Still trying to get matchamker for Katy... ;)

SHE WONT COMEEE!! Soon, Sooon. :eek:

BYE

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

HEY

okay so no posts in.... 3 days!!!! .. i think :p

Well!

They all had babies, and now the babies are teenagers! :eek:

yes, quite a lot.

Here's a recap =)

Alice's baby girl got named Esme, she turned into another mohitamatchi, and now a cute dorotchi :( .. again.

Katy had a baby boy named Olly, short for Olliver, he turned into a mizutamatchi, and is now a, well I don't know, but I'll let you know :)

Lily's boy is named Gabe, short for Gabriel, and he was a tamatchi, and is now something I don't know :p

Matt had a baby boy and I named it, oh no, i forget:( but he was a tamatchi too, and is now something else.

I don't know what my V3's are because they changed but I then put them to sleep -_-

Well, hopefully more tomorrow, or tonight or something :)

and more posts!

:D

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

ALRIGHT!

I have Noah on my V3 with colourful stars, who is a hinotamatchi that should change into an adult today!

Esme, my V4 just turned into a Sebrietchi!

My green V3 with flowers is named Gabriel and is a pirorritchi thing

My blue V3 with cirlcles is a boy named Olliver and he is also a pirorirorotchi thing.

lol

Well, I hope this keeps everyone up to date so far....

Most of all of the time they've been alive they have been sleeping. LMAO!

BYEE

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Latest posts

Back