♥StereoHearts♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawrasawrus

Reaction score
16/10/11

I bet you need to know my god awful sobstory. My Music Star has been out of batteries for like a year. It wasnt until last week when I went shopping with my Granny [Love You Gran] when BOOM I saw 1 Tamagotchi Battery: $4. I grabbed it and started dancing towards the counter. I went home and got a screwdriver from the garage,ripped off the cover, and old battery, and plopped in the new one. Nothing happened. Then I realised I had it in the wrong way. Whoops. I flipped it over and my V6 gave a satisfied little beeeeeeep. It came up with "Download" and "Reset". I decided to choose "Download". There was a cute little egg. An egg? What about my other one? My Kuromametchi, Devon. Oh well. I waited for a bit, then I saw the time and date 9th Of August, 2010. Seriously? I changed it, and my birthday was the same, thankfully. I went and put some butter on my bread for my CHicken Sandwich when my Tamagotchi Started to BeepityBeep.A GIRL!

Ill Tell You what she grew to: Child: Hitodetchi Teen: Ichigotchi Adult: Mimitchi Girls Destiny: Dazzilitchi.

Using the Item Gen. I gave her the Girl's Destiny Star :D Yay!!!

Anyway Her Name Is "Dionne" [-Dee-yon-]

Say Hi Hun!

Hello.

Isnt She Cute >.<

Any Way, Her Statsssss........

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Stress:00

Weight: 47LB<--- :eek:

Tone:677

Rythm:694

Original:999

Genre:R&&B

Dazzilitchi

1Gen

147,898,0GP

I need to play with her, she is getting fat. ;xxxx

Her Diary For Last Night:

15/10

Dear Diary,

3 Concerts, so tiring. But I got a paycheck. Goodies. Being 1st rank for 1hour was so fun. Im mad at Lydia. She cant play guitar. Were losing fans >.< Any ways, Lizzei is being boring and its bath time now. OH GOODIES!

~Love Dionne ;xxxx

Yeah, Ill Post Some updates later today ;xxxx

Bye~From LizzeiGhee (Rawrasawrus)

~UPDATE~

I want to start my V3 Up, but I have to wait a little bit to buy a battery. For Christmas, my GRan is getting me a new Tama;xxx Awesome.

Dionne lost a heart. She is 2nd Ranking for bands. And She is 51 LB :eek: I have to make her lose weight. All In all today was very uneventful :angry: :angry: :angry:

So Yeah... but when I do start up my V3 can anybody think of anynames? Comment on my profile if you do D:

My last post until something happens. If it does, Ill edit :DDDD

Toddle-Loo!

~LizzeiGhee

EDIT:photoes! and a concert :D

2a5mxhh.jpg

Close Up

205z0qw.jpg

JEANS BAYBAYY!

2ym6987.jpg

gO aWAY, iM PRACTICING mY MUSIC bRO >:ooooo

v8fq8p.jpg

OMG THE DOOR ;D

2j4eou1.jpg

What is it?! ;xxxx

dg1oqu.jpg

Present ffrom the Gotchi King WHOOP WHOOP

Sorry the images were bad quality, Ill try to get better ones ;xxx But for now,

2nd Edit: Oh gosh huge photoes xDDDD but I cant be bothered resizing. So Byeeee ;3333

~END OF DAY 1

Last edited by a moderator:
17/10

Start Of Day 2

Yay, Dionne, She turns Six Today!!!

Then she gets married! :D Im hoping for a Kuromametchi, they would be perfect togeter <3 Love Bro, its Love ;xxxxx Her Stats:

Dionne:

5YRS

51LB

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Tone:850

Rhythm:834

Original:999

RnB

Dazzilitchi

1Gen

2479320GP

She won a 1st place Rock'n'Roll award at the 7PM concert :D The Kiing gave her an award. She was so happy!I didnt get pics though ): T.T Ill get pics of the matchmaker coming. Ill Set the time :DThats awesome. Ill do that. Tama God please hear me out, (PLEASE GET A KUROMAMETCHI PLEASE GET A KUROMAMETCHI D: ILL WASH THE DISHES AND EVERYTHING!!!)

~Lizzei and Son To be wedded Dionne

Dionne Married!!! A TOGETCHI! xDDDDDDD Still Cute. They had a sweet little Girl. Ive decided to Name that girl Meggles. (MEGAN) But the family is actually still together. No ones left. Well not really. I took the battery out of my V6. I hated the constant praising, the concerts, and the games are horrible D: So I popped the battery into my V3. "Download" Matt, the Over-Weight Kuchipatchi :lol: . 9th Gen :D So I resetted. Now I am currently shovelling the poop of Zelda, a Tamatchi. :D She is Bouncy. I hope she has a son. Ill call him Link ^.^ I want a memetchi or a leaftchi! :D ;) Anywaayy...I have *cough**cough*SMALL*cough**cough* PHOTOS!Tomorrow. Hahaha. Gotcha. Okayyy Toodle-Loo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

Liz And Zelda~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can Someone Close this Please?There is just a personal problem going on, and I will make a new log shortly.

TM Edit: Closed at the request of the topic starter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back