♥The Memetchi Love War♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutiepuppy10

Reaction score
The two princes glared so hard at each other that they didn't even notice Mini who was slowly sneaking away into the forest.

Once Mini reached the deep forest shadows she broke into a run.

What will I do? Freddy and Ron both want me!

Mini was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the dark shape that was following her.

Suddenly, the dark shape leaped out and swung around in front of Mini.

"EEKKK!!" Screamed Mini.

"Mini! Stop! It's me, Prince Casey!" said a voice.

It was Casey! He was on top of one of his lovely white horses.

"Casey?" said Mini. "What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I was just trotting through the forest." explained Casey.

"Oh. Well, Ron and Freddy both want to marry me. I don't know who to choose!" said Mini.

"Is that so?" murmured Casey looking thoughtful.

Mini shrugged and said, "I can't go back. They'll just keep fighting over me!"

"Yes, good point. How about I take you to my little cottage in the center of the forest? My sister sometimes stays there during the summer. But it's empty right now." suggested Casey.

"Great idea!" exclaimed Mini.

So she and the bold Prince Casey headed to the center of the forest where the shadows seemed thicker, and the noises more mysterious.

When they reached a small warm cottage Mini rushed in.

The place was very nice. It was more like a mini castle.

"Ah." sighed mini plopping down on a huge bed.

"You must be tired. Let's get some rest." said Casey sitting down on the bed with Mini.

"Ok!" said Mini. She had no reason to protest.

She curled up in the bed and was soon asleep not at all aware of Casey gazing at her dreamily.

Latest posts

Back