♪♥♪♥~Mini Tamagotchi Adoption Centre~♪♥♪♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really :D i thought others did!Well take good care of Hoshi ^^ he's a wee bit shy ^^

Oh and if you think that Hoshi is ready to evolve come tell me ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go ilovekuchipa555,here's Berry ^^ oh !And if you think Berry is ready to evolve come ask me ^^

[SIZE=30pt]sPace[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]*[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]N[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]w[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]n[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]m[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]a[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]s[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]![/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]AND[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]*[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]N[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]e[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]w[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]E[/SIZE] [SIZE=30pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]U[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]E[/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]![/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]![/SIZE][SIZE=30pt]*[/SIZE]

NEW FEATURE-

• Now you can adopt eggs we found at the roadside!!
  • Unlimited words when naming your tama (e.g)Snow Angel
  • When the matchmaker comes you can have choiches(This was from CheetahLoverGirl456 give credit to her for this one)
  • When you adopt a tama i'll show you it's stats ;) now i'm gonna tell the ones who have adopted a tama ^^
  • The Tama Eggs can hatch into tams(Twin,Triplets).(This was from CheetahLoverGirl456,give credit to her for this one)^^

NEW IN TAMAS-

♪♥♪♥~Welcome to TamaAngel's Mini Tamagotchi Adoption Centre~feel free to look around but also come and adopt some homeless tamas we found roaming the streets.Make TamaWorld a better world to live in~♪♥♪♥

More neglected tamas are flowing in!!!Adopt one of them and make TamaWorld a better world to live in:

Creamy/Boy

:blink: -This tamagotchi here is Creamy.He's a really hardworking tamagotchi.One day his father passed away peacefully cuz he's already too old..his mother also passed away because of a bad case of cancer...and his house collasped because of a tsunami!!Luckily he lived...He was found sitting on rocks on the beach so we brought him here..Who would like to adopt this homeless tamagotchi?

Pearl/ Girl

:eek: - This tamagotchi here is Pearl.She's a kind innocent little girl she won't be much trouble taking care of.She's also a pampered pet!One day her owner left her out in the snow and she frooze!!Her owner left not remembering leaaving her there....So when we went out for skiing...we sent her to our adoption center...Who would want to adopt this lovely little girl?

Windy/Boy

:rolleyes: -This tamagotchi here is Windy!He wishes to one day become the world's best ninja!!He travelled away from home to train from many masters but one day it was too hard he collapsed...we found him at the roadside so we took him home...he told us that he was the weakest member in his family and wants to get out to train...but he needs some support doing that!!Would you like to have this determined tamagotchi?

Cocoa/Boy

:) - This tamagotchi here is Cocoa!HE's a very quiet one...he just came right through the door silently...he's really mysterious and he kinda loves chocolate o_O

2MORO I WILL POST 2 MORE TAMAS CAUSE I OWE YOU GUYS :D

NEW IN TAMA EGGS-

COMING SOON............

Tam Ideas!

Name: CheetahLoverGirl456

Suggestion: The egg hatches into tams(Twins, Triplets) as soon as you get it..

Here are the tamas I owe you guys ^^Oh and CheetahLoverGirl456's idea will be added to NEW FEATURE.

Debbie/Girl

:D - This tamagotchi here is Debbie,she's a wee bit shy and doesn't talk much.we found her sitting at the roadside bench doing nothing so we brought her to this centre but she won't even talk to us and just said that she's lost.Who would adopt this quiet girl?

Mystery/Girl

-_- -This tamagotchi here is Mystery,she's a special one sometimes she might stare into space and see kind spirits floating arround.BEcause of that she is very weak.One day when she was helping out at her brother's shack she drop a very important lot of melted cheese .beacaus eof that her brother told her off and kicked her out of the house.

TAMA EGGS-

space space* space ___

1.Glamorous Egg .. /~~\

space space space |~~~|

space space space \~~*/

space space* space ___

2.Happy Egg .. .. .. /----\

space space space |-----|

space space space \----/

space space* space ___

3.Starry Egg spac .. /**\

space space space |***|

space space space \***/

space space* space

AND HERE ARE THE 3 TAMA EGGS I OWE YOU GUYS ^_^ TAKE ONE OF THEM AND THEY MIGHT SEE YOU AS A MOMMY OR DADDY INSTEAD OF AN ADOPTER ^^

Ok~Here's the Statuses

Status for TAMAGIRL2008's Mimi

Hunger:

Happy: -_- <I'm hungry and sad Play with me!!Feed Me!!

Age:6 yrs old <I'm ready for marry if you wanna mate me tell TamaAngelOfTheStars

Messes:9 <Yuck!!it smells in here!!

House:Dirty <It's soo dirty here :(

Status for ~Happy Go Lucky~'s Dizzy

Hunger:♥

Happy:♥ :D <is there any food??Play with me

Messes:10 <PHEW!!STINKY!!!SOMEBODY CLEAN THIS UP!!

House:Dirty <Eww eww eww...

Status for TamaKid33's Flora

Hunger:♥

Happy: ^_^ <I'm hungry..might as well dig for food!!SOMEONE FEED ME!!!I'M BORED

Messes:8

House:Dirty <This is not fit for a girl

Status for CheetahLoverGirl456's Chubz

Hunger:♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥ :wub: <I'm a little bit hungry and a bit unhappy but i can live with it ^^

Messes:9 <Eww..i smeell BAD!!I won't get a date like this!!

House:Dirty <What if i found a date and show her my house!!??She'll dump me!!

Status for midderslife's Willa

Hunger:♥♥

Happy:♥ :unsure: <Errmmm...i'm suddenly lost?I'm promised to be taken care and umm is it HERE???

Age:4 yrs old <Ermmm am i ready to evolve??Oh!!right ya ya ^^ evolve me ^^

Messes:6 <ermm...i'm steppingon something gooey...EWW IT'S POOP

House:Dirty <ermm..it's dirty here...

Status for cxam's Sunny

2MORO I SHOW ^^

gives Flora ramen and green tea,I clean the house and messes

Clean messes, clean house, and get Chubz Happpy! do that with chubz, please!

P.S. Make his status perfect!(I'm NOT kidding)

Ok TamaKid33 ^^ Here's Flora's current status

Hunger:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Messes:0

House:Very Clean

Ok CheetahLoverGirl ^^ here is Chubz's current status

Hunger:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Messes:0

House:Very Clean

Here you go Tamaland_Kitty_Kat , here's Pearl~ :blink: Please take good care of her and don't leave her out in the snow ^^

:(

Ok~Here's the Statuses
Status for TAMAGIRL2008's Mimi

Hunger:

Happy:                      :blink: <I'm hungry and sad  Play with me!!Feed Me!!

Age:6 yrs old            <I'm ready for marry if you wanna mate me tell TamaAngelOfTheStars

Messes:9                    <Yuck!!it smells in here!!

House:Dirty                <It's soo dirty here :(
Yikes!

*Clears messes*

Ok, I had better start sweeping the house.

*Cleans House*

Here you are Mimi! I have some Pasta and some Orange Juice for you.

I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you.

Ummmm. Here, I'll dress you up.

Here's a Hat.

/--\

:(

Heh heh, you look so cute.

Ok TamaAngelOfTheStars I think Mimi is ready to marry someone.

Status for cxam's Sunny

Hunger: :kusatchi: <I'm soo hungry i could eat a horse!!Feed me feed me!!!Play with me!!(all i need is water and a silverbell tied around me ^^)

Happy:

Age:4 yrs old <I'm ready to become a full grown adult ^^ please bring me to TamaAngelOfTheStars to make me evolve

Messes:7 <Eeek!!It's dirty here!!

House:very Dirty <Yuck!!don't you love me anymore :(

Status for mangomade2tango's Tech

Hunger: :wacko: <I'm going from Tech to Whack!!I'm hungry!!

Happy:

Age:4 yrs old<I'm ready to evolve~~I'm ready to evolve~~YAY!!

Messes:6<Eek!!!

House:Clean <I need to do some chores *sweeps sweeps sweep*(Note:Tech will sometimes also clean his own messes and the house)

Status for sunnytama17's Hoshi

Hunger:♥ ;) <I'm hungry~FEED ME :( Can you send me to someone's house to play :D

Happy:

Messes:4

House:Very Dirty

2moro send somemore

space space* space ___

1.Glamorous Egg .. /~~\

space space space |~~~|

space space space \~~*/

space space* space ___

2.Happy Egg .. .. .. /----\

space space space |-----|

space space space \----/

space space* space ___

3.Starry Egg spac .. /**\

space space space |***|

space space space \***/

space space* space

i would adopt helpy and make him blue

and give him a music house

here is a healing cookie

he looks so cute eating it ;)

Sure here's a Happy Egg,creak creak...it hatched!!!

Oh lookie~~it's the memetchi triplets~ :( :p :D

and sry...helpy have been adopted :eek: but we'll try to find more kinds like helpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back