♪♪♪ Favourite Song of the Moment ♪♪♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now:

Misery Business - Paramore

CrushCrushCrush - Paramore

Hallelujah - Paramore

~Skye

lots:

Holiday by Green Day(oh god how i LOVE that song)

blvd. of broken dreams by Green Day

the grouch by Green Day

nice guys finish last by Green Day

platypus (i hate you) by Green Day

take back by Green Day

good riddance (time of your life) by Green Day

prosthetic head by Green Day

american idiot by Green Day

when i come around by Green Day

and thats just off the top of my head right now as you can see i love Green Day

Ohemgee. I don't really think you'll stay sane at my list...

The James Bond Theme

Obsolete [backandtotheleft]

CrushCrushCrush [paramore]

When I'm Gone [simple plan]

Fruits Basket Theme [??]

Doctor In The TARDIS [the klf]

Ebay [weird al]

e.e

See You Again-Miley Cyrus
Honestly...I hate Hannah Montana with a passion.  And I almost cried when I found out this song was by Miley...but I'm COMPLETELY obsessed with it.  I don't want to like it...but I just can't help it.
I REALLY love Miley Cyrus, but See You Again was ONE OF THE WORST SONGS I HAD EVER HEARD. Sorry if I offended u but that songs SUCKS! :angry: Come on Miley, you can do way better than that. I know u can. xD

Long story short, all the Miley songs are pretty much horrible (except maybe As I Am is ok). The Hannah songs are much, much, better. I love ALL the Hannah songs. :D

-Miley's#1 fan!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I REALLY love Miley Cyrus,but See You Again was ONE OF THE WORST SONGS I HAD EVER HEARD. Sorry if I offended u but that songs SUCKS! :p Come on Miley, you can do way better than that. I know u can. xD
Long story short, all the Miley songs are pretty much horrible (except maybe As I Am is ok). The Hannah songs are much, much, better. I love ALL the Hannah songs. :p

-Miley's#1 fan!!! :)
Ok, I COMPLETELY take that back. =( I listened to it more carefully and realized that I do like it, a lot actually. I just hate the beginning. The middle part really is very good. If I didn't listen to the middle part I would have hated it forever. >.< I'm glad I listened to the whole thing cause I really do love the middle.

Right now, I'm addicted to:

Fall Out Boy's cover of Beat It

There's A Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet- P!ATD

Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

Addicted by Simple Plan

Take My Hand by Simple Plan

I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan

Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan

Jump by Simple Plan

Vacation by Simple Plan

Shut Up by Simple Plan

Simple Plan are my addiction.

<3

I REALLY love Miley Cyrus, but See You Again was ONE OF THE WORST SONGS I HAD EVER HEARD. Sorry if I offended u but that songs SUCKS! :angry: Come on Miley, you can do way better than that. I know u can. xD
Long story short, all the Miley songs are pretty much horrible (except maybe As I Am is ok). The Hannah songs are much, much, better. I love ALL the Hannah songs. :D

-Miley's#1 fan!!! :D
Really? Because personally I think that every other song Miley has sung is terrible, and See You Again is the only one I like.

Ok, I COMPLETELY take that back. =( I listened to it more carefully and realized that I do like it, a lot actually. I just hate the beginning. The middle part really is very good. If I didn't listen to the middle part I would have hated it forever. >.< I'm glad I listened to the whole thing cause I really do love the middle.
I've heard some of it. I like it. I've never heard the full song though :mellow:

Not all her songs, but it is pretty annoying.

Its like

"Be a singer and nomral girl and your perfect! wheeeee!"

Here's mine all by My Chemical Romance (not in order):

It's Not A Fashion Statement. It's A Deathwish.

Vampires Will Never hurt you

To The End

Helena

Give 'em Hell, Kid

Well just basically everything MCR except House Of Wolves and Blood.

Really?  Because personally I think that every other song Miley has sung is terrible, and See You Again is the only one I like.
Sorry, I take that back. I just listened to the beginning of See You Again, and I hated it cause the beginning SUCKED. But I listened to the whole thing and I found out I REALLY love the middle part. So yeah, it's one of my favourite songs now. :)

My favourite songs:

Rockstar- Hannah Montana

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

I Don Think About It- Emily Osment

The Potential Break-Up song- Aly and AJ

Dont Stop The Music- Rhianna

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back