♪♪♪My V4/V4.5 Log!♪♪♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaTamaTamaPanda

Reaction score
Hi my user name is Bella, and I just reset my old v4 and v4.5 today. I love Twilight so all my characters will be named after Twilight characters! Here is the info that you will need:

V4

Name: Nessy

Generation: 1

Training: l

Stage: Toddler

Character: Harutchi

User name: Bella

V4.5

Name: Jacob

Stage: Toddler

Character: Hitodetchi :eek:

User Name: Bella

They just evolved, and I will post more, later! Bye!

Bella

Nessy and Jacob both just got into preschool! Yay! Here they want to talk to you:

Jacob: Preschool is so awesome! I get to do so much there! They have a ton of action figures, and the teacher is really cool! It rocks! Bye!

Nessy: Jacob is right! Preschool is cool! I get to color and play with other tamas! And the teacher is super nice! I love it there! Bye!

I'll post later with updates!

Bella

Ok, I'm sorry that this log has been boring so far, but I reset my tamas. I did that cuz I neglected them for like 6 hours, and they got really unhappy, sooooo... yeah! Right now my v4.5 is a boy named Jacob, just like the last one. I really want my v4.5 to be an Ura Kuchipatchi. My v4 actually is still an egg because I am waiting until Jacob is a toddler, then I will pause him and get Nessy (My future v4) to be a toddler. I am doing this because it is much easier. I really want Nessy to be a Mimitchi, they are so cute! Here are Jacob's stats:

Name: Jacob

Stage: Baby

Character: Tsubutchi

BTW, my user name is still Bella, I will post later with updates! Bye!

Bella

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! JACOB EVOLVED INTO A TAMATCHI!!!!! [/SIZE] Super cute! I am now setting all of the stuff on my v4.

Ok, all of the stuff is set, now we wait...

AAAANNNDDDDD...

[SIZE=21pt]IT'S A GIRL!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!! I AM NAMING HER NESSY (Again) YAAAAYYY!!!!!![/SIZE]

I just played a game with her and now all of her happy hearts are filled! I might post later, (If my little sister lets me back on) but that's all for now! Bye!

Bella

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAHHHH!!!!! NESSY EVOLVED INTO A PUCHITCHI!!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!![/SIZE] Aaaannnndddd... that's it... ok, bye!!!

Bella

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok sorry I didn't post yesterday, (nothing happened though) just some last minute shopping to do... :)

Anyway, here is what happened today:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! NESSY EVOLVED INTO EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED HER TO!!!!!!! :D :D :D AND JACOB WILL STILL BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

NESSY IS A RINGOTCHI, SO SHE CAN BECOME A MIMITCHI!!!!!! :D :D :D

AND JACOB IS URA YOUNG MAMETCHI SO HE CAN BE A SUPER CUTE URA MAMETCHI!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Here, they want to talk:

Jacob: Yes! I love being Ura Young Mametchi! I am SO funny! And I get to evolve into my dream tama! Ura Mametchi! (Sorry Bella, I like him more) That's all for now! Bye!

Nessy: OMG! I love being Ringotchi! I am so smart! Plus I get to be Mimitchi! She is my dream tama, same as Bella! I will be so cute! I can't wait! Well, see ya later! Bye!

And I don't have anything to add either so....

Bye!

Bella

Ok, I am sorry I didn't post the past 2 days, I've been busy with Christmas and Hannukah stuff. So...yeah!

Anyway, here's what has happened:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NESSY AND JACOB ARE ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!! NESSY IS MIMITCHI!!!!!!!!!! AND JACOB IS URA MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Ok, since they are both asleep, I will try to post later.

Bye!

Bella

Oh yeah, I won't post later. I will be in Cincinatti, (Sorry, I forgot) And I probably won't post tomorrow either. So talk to you on Sunday!!!!

Yay! I was able to get on today! Yay!

So here is the news:

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!!! They both got jobs! Yay! Nessy works at the school, and Jacob is a travel guide! YAY![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]AAAHHH!!!!!! NESSY AND JACOB HAD 2 BABY BOYS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!! BUT NESSY AND JACOB WILL BE LEAVING ME SOON THOUGH!!!![/SIZE] But I will have the two babies! But I need to think of names, hmmmmmm. Well I will tell you when I have thought of some.

Peace, Love, and Tamas!

Bella

Latest posts

Back