♪♫♥*¡StArFiRe'S tAmAgOtChI lOg!*♥♫♪

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my tamagotchi log! In this log I'll write about My Stained Glass V4.5 --> click here for a pic... nice huh?

But I will also be talking on occasion about a couple of my other tamas, like my V4.5 Puzzle Pieces --> click here to see it.

Also my V4 Pink Hearts -->click here, like it?

And last but not least, my V3 Orange Flowers --> click here. Now that you know what they all look like, I'll tell you about them all! Well... just as soon as I get them started... just give me a minute or so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that took me more than a minute... I had to fold the clothes! Now I am starting up my stained glass V4.5. I need to press reset and chose the date and stuff... I chose the username 'Sunny'.

Now I'm just waiting for it to hatch! It's a girl! I shall name her... Lozzi! Whenever she talks it'll be in red. I fed her 2 scones and 2 sushi's. Now I'm going to play Climb with her. Yey! She won and got 400 GP! Now I'm going to take her to tamatown and let her get some souvaniers before hatching the others :blink: . See ya!

EDIT: I forgot to post her stats!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Funny: 18

Gorgeous: 6

Spiritual: 6

Weight: 5 lbs

Generation: 1

GP: 2,900

We're back! Lozzi had a great time in Tamatown! She earned 1,800 GP, so now she has 2,600 GP! I played another game of climb with her just to get her weight down (i fed her because she got hungry) and to keep her happy up. I was about to play another game with her but she went to sleep... oh well! I'll talk more in a bit.

I played 2 more games with Lozzi of Climb. Goo Goo Ga Ga!Lol that's baby talk for I love my mummy! Lozzi is so cute! she should be evolving soon into a child... I don't know what she'll be. I'll post back when she evolves!

Ps: I've decided to make it easier on myself and hatch each of my tamas one day apart, this way I won't lose track of status :blink: (Tomorrow I will hatch the purple puzzle pieces!)

Lozzi just evolved into a Hitodetchi! Awwww she is so cute now! Okay, I'm going to go for the night, but I will keep you posted! We might go to Tamatown later on tonight :(

Good afternoon everyone again! Lol. I set Lozzi to sleep while I was at school, because we can't have tamagotchi's during our lessons, so in other words I just woke her up and played a game of climb.

Yea and I won too!!

Yes you did my little one! :lol: You also have been going to pre-school alot today too! Do you like your teacher?

Yes I do mum! We learn all about singing and dancing! I have lots of fun there!

That's good Lozzi, and don't forget, you turned 1 today, so you should be evolving soon!

Oh don't worry mummy, I haven't forgotten! I can't wait! I love how evolving felt last time, maybe it'll feel the same... I can't wait! Can we go to Tamatown as soon as I evolve?

Okay Lozzi, we can, but right now I think it's time for you to go, say your goodbyes :lol:

Bye Tamatalk! Have a good night!

Lol I will be hatching the purple puzzle pieces tamagotchi V4.5 today as well, so i'll keep you posted!

Here's Lozzi's stats:

Funny: 26

Gorgeous: 18

Spiritual: 18

Weight: 11 lbs.

GP: 3,500

Hello! Lozzi evolved into... I am not sure which character... but I'll look it up! I hatched the purple puzzle pieces tama and it's a boy! I'll name him Coby, and now i'll play climb with him... He won! Yey! He got 400 GP!

Yey baby Cole!

Lozzi, you will be in charge of babysitting him whenever you 2 connect :) . Don't worry, I will have you 2 friends in no time! Oh and just to let you all know, when Cole can talk, he will talk in purple. So anyway, I'll go have a look at which character Lozzi is... be right back!

I found out Lozzi is a Ura Young Marotchi! Yey! Lol I will have to keep a hand-written log of my tamas for a day or so because my internet keeps giving out on me, but don't worry, it may only be for a few hours! That's okay... Coby has evolved into a kuchitamatchi! W00T! Lol I will let him talk tomorrow, I need to play games with him and feed him a bit... Byes!

Heyyy! My internet is working right now, so yea. Coby is supposed to evolve today into a teenager, so I can't wait for that!

Hi! I'm Coby, and I am an awesome Kuchitamatchi! I really want to go to tamatown soon because I've never been there! Oh yea, and I got accepted into preschool!

Lol yes you did Coby, and I promise we can go to tamatown either later on tonight or tomorrow =) After all, there is only a three day school week, so tomorrow is the last day!

Yay! so we don't have to sleep all day for the rest of the week! Lozzi and I get really tired of being put to sleep and left at home all day while you are at your lessons!

I second that! But I forgive you, because I know it's not your fault you're not allowed to have us in school...

oh and later can we go to tamatown? I got accepted into School yesterday, and Mr. Turtle is a very awesome teacher! I want to go there to see him.

Alright, alright, we can all go to Tamatown, but one at a time! I'll take Coby first because he's never been there. But you both will have to wait until I get back from Karate, okay? It's only an hour long so I'm sure you can manage without me, but just to be on the safe side, I want to put you guys down for a nap.

Anyway, I haven't really posted Lozzi's or Coby's stats, so here they are:

Lozzi:

Training: 2

Funny: 90

Gorgeous: 20

Weight: 20 Lbs.

GP: 5,200

Oh, and Lozzi got some GP from the king yesterday! I forgot how many points though...

Coby:

Funny: 24

Spiritual: 4

Weight: 10 Lbs.

GP: 640

Bye!

As promised, I said I would hatch 1 of the 4 Tamas per day, and today is the day for the Pink Hearts V4! It hatched and it's a girl! I named her Star, and when she writes, it'll be in Lime. So yea just to let you all know! I fed her one of each meal and now to play Jumping Rope... she won! And she got 400 GP! W00T! :eek: Hmm... Not much else to write besides...

I turned into a Daitchi! (sp?) I look like a diamond! I'm all sparkley! Yay! I'm gonna go now, that's all I had to say...

I am still waiting to turn into an adult... I really want to work at the hair salon, so I hope I get that job offer when I grow up!

Goo!!!

Well now that everyone has said something, I'm going to go now (stats haven't changed, I still owe them trips to Tamatown, so we'll go right now!) Bye!

Feel free to message me about this log, oh and here's a log you should check out! it's really awesome and it's by BuddiLuvsYew! Here's the link!

click here

Good afternoon everyone! It's Wednesday, and we have thursday friday saturday and sunday off from school so I will be on more often! And as promised I will hatch my orange flowers v3 tama! Star evolved into a

Harutchi.

I look so cute! And I also get to go into pre school sometime soon! Hopefully I will get the letter in the post today!

Yes, I'm sure you will get that letter Star! Anyway, I will start the orange v3 sometime later on tonight, but I will keep you posted! Coby got a letter to go to 'big kid' school as he calls it... I think he said he wants to pick Mr. Turtle. I made a mistake today... right before I had to leave for school I realized that I forgot to set the time on my tamas! So I had to quickly run back in the house and pause them! I feel so bad!

We don't like being paused! It makes us feel like we're frozen in time! I would much rather be asleep! But that's all over now, so I guess I'll forgive you! :)

Lol I'm sorry! I promise I will try not to forget that again!

This is goodbye for now, but here's all their stats:

Lozzi:

Happy: ♥♥

Funny: 90

Weight: 20 lbs.

GP: 5,200

Coby:

Funny: 33

Gorgeous: 22

Spiritual: 6

Weight: 16 lbs.

GP: 1,850

Star:

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Intelligence: 24

Style: 12

Fashion: 0

GP: 2,400

Talk to you all soon!

Good morning Tamatalk! I was woken up today by a few sounds... my tamas getting mail, and 2 of them evolving! Lozzi evolved into a Horoyotchi! Then she went back to sleep until 10:00. Star also evolved into a Young Mimitchi! :D

I hatched the orange v3 later on last night and it was a girl. I named her Shay, and she later on evolved into a Mizutamachi! She will talk in orange.

I sent Star to preschool 10 times today, then she got the letter saying she can go to grammar school! So later I will send her there. She picked Ms. Flower by the way for a teacher. Coby should be evolving into an adult either today or tomorrow :(

so that's something to look foreward to!

Hello everyone! Now that I am a fabulous Horoyotchi, I get to pick my job tomorrow! I can't wait! Here's my stats:

Training: 4

Funny: 146

Weight: 30 lbs.

GP: 5,000

Ps: Sorry Coby for calling you Cole! I just thought Cole sounded better!

Heyyy Tamatalkers! How are you?! Oh, Lozzi, you are forgiven! I should name my child Cole though if it is a boy... I am so excited to change into an adult and I can't wait! But sadly I have to, that's okay though because I have plenty of time to get my training up and my skill points up! Here are my stats!

Happy: ♥♥

Funny: 57

Gorgeous: 28

Spiritual: 8

Weight: 18 Lbs.

GP: 2,250

What's up Tamatalk? I love being a Young Mimitchi! That was my favourite character when I was little! Here's my stats:

Intelligence: 50

Style: 50

Fashion: 2

GP: 4,430

Hello Tamatalk and everyone online (and offline!) My name is Shay, but you probably already know that!

Here's my stats:

Weight: 10 lbs.

GP: 920

Hey, I might not be on later on tonight only because I am feeling ill and I'm not sure whether or not I will even want to be online. But for now I'm going to take them all to Tamatown!

Hey this is just a quick post saying that Lozzi got a heart in the mail and Star got a pencil from the king! Yay!

Hi people! It's almost Halloween! Not that it really matters in my case, seeing as I have to work that night :) . Anyway, I sent Lozzi, Coby and Star to school a few more times today and they are very great!

I am so happy! I got my funny skill points up by almost 100! That's from playing games too! I just know I'll get that job at the hair salon! Oh no! I just got poo in the post!

Happy: ♥

Funny: 198

GP: 5,600

What? You interrupted me brushing my teeth! Well anyway, hi! Nothing exciting really happened for me today, I just went to school and played a few games, I got sick but only because Sandra turned the sound off and couldn't hear me calling for her while she was watching the telly.

Training: 3

Funny: 117

Weight: 15 lbs.

GP: 3,850

Hey! I am as happy as can be! I am very well educated and hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will evolve into a Mimitchi! All fingers crossed!

Training: 3

Intelligence: 70

Style: 78

Fashion: 2

GP: 5,130

What's up? I'm wondering which teen I will become later on... my training level is up alot! And I'm only a kid!

Happy: ♥♥♥

GP: 1,430

I might post later tonight but until then, stay tuned! Lol!

Hi again! I've decided that instead of talking in purple, Coby will talk in blue-violet. Okay then now for the important news! Coby evolved into a Celebtchi, so he should be getting a job offer tomorrow! Lozzi should be getting her job offer any minute now! Lol I just don't know when. Star should be turning into an adult sometime today or tomorrow, I'm not sure. Hmm... Oh, yea, Shay turned into a teen! She is an Obotchi! Yay! I will let them talk now:

Omg omg omg! I can't wait to get my job offer today! But until then I will just go to school... that's okay though. I should have the matchmaker stop by tomorrow to let me have a baby! I do hope I have a girl, but it doesn't really matter as long as it's healthy!

Funny: 218

GP: 6,050

Hullo! I am an awesome celebtchi! Now all I have to do is wait one day to get a job! I am so happy! I went to school alot yesterday, and I got my skill points up by alot ;) . Oh dang! I just got poo in the post!

Funny: 125

GP: 4,250

Hey how's it going Tamatalk? I am still anxiously waiting to become an adult! I really hope I am a Mimitchi! But other characters are good I guess... Well I should go now so that I can go to school more to get my skill points up! Ugh! I just got poo in the post, just like Coby! Who would do such a thing?

Intelligence: 70

Style: 78

Fashion: 8

GP: 4,070

Hello! I hope to either be a mimitchi or a memetchi later in life, I am very happy with the character I am! ;)

Happy: ♥♥♥

Weight: 20 lbs

GP: 1,355

Oh, did I tell you all that we are going to Tamatown today?

Yay!

W00T!

Yes!

Thankie Much!

Yourwelcome :) oh and by the way...Happy Halloween!

Hey people again! Lozzi got a job offer, but she didn't get to work at the hair salon like she had hoped... Instead she is a travel agent!

Yes, it is true... I didn't get that hair salon job! But I am a travel agent... and hopefully the matchmaker will stop by tomorrow to let me have a baby.

Funny: 238

GP: 6,450

I also got mail from the king, and it was 400 GP! Yay!

Star evolved into a Maitchi! Yay! She isn't a Mimitchi, but she's still happy with herself! I am so sorry I can't stay on very long at all today, this weekend has gotten very busy for me, but I will try to be on later! If I can't then I'll be sure to post tomorrow!

Hey! I'll bet you completely forgot about this log like I did! Well, none of you missed anything, for my tamas have been on pause since the last time I posted! I will unpause them now and reply to this topic a bit later okay? ;)

Latest posts

Back