♪ iHavezMyBirdo's Tamagotchi Log ♫

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHavezMyBirdo

Reaction score
Hey, it's been months since I've touched a Tamagotchi. :p

My Music Star has been on pause as a Gozarutchi, for almost six months now.

I hope the battery's okay for this. If the battery dies I'm gonna be mad
mad.gif

Well, let's begin!

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

I didn't get a picture of my Music before it hatched, but that doesn't matter.
biggrin.gif

I got me a baby boy~

f05f56d3.jpg

Hm.... What do I name him? Dx

Okay, whatever. Just name him something.

I usually name pets after food. I just like doing that, I dunno D:

75a276e1.jpg

I wish I could get a Tama Go for my birthday (three days). If I do, then, I'll definitely stop playing with my Music Star... xD

So, I just went and tried an IR connection to check the battery level.

You know the battery level is low when the screen starts dimming up and down.

Mine didn't, so the battery's okay. :D

2f12d9c8.jpg

I'm watching Mochi every second >:l

I played Sing a Song and Music Notes. So, both Tone and Rhythm are at 30.

83188065.jpg

Gah. I leave my Music Star alone for twenty minutes and then it evolves into a Kuchitamatchi. BAD D:

...I got occupied with the Wii. Lol. :>

Well anyway! I just played a game with Mochi. Sing a Song. I don't look at the screen when I play this game though, and I messed up on round 8 (Yes I counted). So, I only got 10 tone points, and, his happiness only went up a heart. Two hearts!... I'll feed him two snacks... oAo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Photobucket's under maintenance right now, so I can't upload any pictures right now.

And OCD makes me not want to use another host right now. FSLJFJSE.

So all you get is text. :>

Like usual, I took Mochi to school today. Unlike before, I can actually take care of him during class, because things are becoming a bit easy. Also, because we're starting testing tomorrow, so, we didn't do much in class.

I fed him three snacks today because I couldn't play any games during class. Lol. That's okay though.

Also, the preschool teacher came this morning at around 9:30 I think. She gave me a globe. But I'm still not gonna give it to Mochi.

:p

So, I guess school's not really getting in the way of me taking care of my Tamagotchis. I think I'm taking pretty good care of it (Besides the fact that I got Kuchitamatchi).

Still, I'm definitely not gonna be playing with my Music Star any longer if I get a Tama-Go for my birthday, which is now two days. I can totally wait.

:D

Tone - 239

Rhythm - 238

Original - 259

Argh, major apologies for not posting an entry yesterday, but, I'll jot down everything that's happened so far~

So, yesterday. I was happy when I found that Mochi had turned into a Kikitchi. This was during testing.

So, after I finished the test, I checked my Tamagotchi, and there was someone at the door!

It was, of course, the music teacher. She gave me a guitar.

:)

Immediately, I went to the school to go meet the other band members.

I named the band "OSU!" It's a video game reference oAo If you guys don't know what Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan is, see the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan]wiki[/url] (Great game by the way).​

Then I practiced once that day. That's it.

Then, as soon as I got home, I took a nap at 3:30 PM and totally forgot about Mochi Dx

I finally woke up around 9 PM and checked on Mochi. There were three poos on the floor, all of his hearts were empty, and his stress level was above 30 D:

But then I just shut the lights off and called it a night...

Well, today, after the test, I went to check on Mochi... And he evolved into a Gozarutchi. UGHHH. This is a bad start for the first generation. Oh well, I'm not exactly complaining.

Well, after all that. I went to go meet the band for the audition.

Uh, after the performance, the judges gave up three cards: X X X. LOL. Oh well..... Then I practiced a few more times.

And, just now, there was another audition. And what do you know, pro debut~

It's been a while since I've played with my Music Star, so, I don't remember the conert times. But I'm guessing 5, 6, and 7.

Let's be prepared for that!

Also, I won't be posting anymore pictures until Photobucket's back up. Notice how everything's disappeared for now D:

Ah man. I got bored of my Music Star.

Looks like I'm putting this log on hold. Until I decide to either run my V4.5 or get a Tama-Go. Or maybe something else? ;)

So the thing is, my friend is going to help me buy something online, since I can't buy things online myself unless I have a gift card of some sort.

What am I getting? Tamagotchi for Gameboy. The third one, which is a Gameboy version of the Osu and Mesu. This game was made in 1997 I think.

So something just came up. I thought, hmm, I should start up my V4.5.

My Music Star has been on pause since my last entry in this log... Since that's the only battery I have left, I'm just moving it over to my V4.5.

I loaded it up and picked Download, and there's a Hitodetchi named Ai on the screen with full hearts, 10 pounds, and 0 years old.

Looking at the untouched date, my V4.5 was last run November 29.... In 2010 by the way, but wow!...

I will start taking pictures tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back