♫~Together Forever!~♫

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Star Status (Tachno Sound Blue Duraseal):

Name: Perry

Character: Androtchi

Band: NoKiChi - Perry (Androtchi, Mega Drum), and two bandmates whose names, characters and instruments I forgot.

Status: Paused until I can be bothered to unpause him (And him and his brother Bobby are twins!)

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Name: N/A

Character: Kinotchi

Status: Un-named, crying on the screen until I think of a name for him (even though you can't input names on Tama-Go)

Teri: Okay, it's been ages, and just so you know, the baby has been on the screen crying since the day after the last post... yeah, Fabio left his baby a day earlier than he should've. I paused Perry, Onyxx's son, a while ago and haven't gotten around to unpausing him. So it's just me. 'K bye until I have a name for the Tama-Go. Or when I unpause Perry. Whichever comes first.

EDIT: PAGE 4!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Music Star Status (Techno Sound Blue Duraseal):

Nme: Perry

Gender: Boy (sorry, I wrote girl last time, I didn't mean to!)

Band: NoKiChi - Perry (Androtchi, Mega drum) and two bandmates whose names, characters and instruments I forgot

Status: Paused until I can be bothered unpausing him (which may be another few weeks away)

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Name: Mason

Character: Mattaritchi (FINALLY!)

Teri: Yes I finally have a name for my Tama-Go. No, it is not Fabio II. Read up there to find the name.

Mason: It's Mason.

Teri: Yes, thank you for spoiling everything, Mason. Yep, I named him Mason. That is his name because I remember about a week ago, a little 3-year-old girl told me that a boy about the same age as her, called Mason, was her boyfriend. It's cute when little kids say they have a boy/girlfriend. =D

Mason: What, so I'm named after some little girl's boyfriend?!

Teri: *nodding*

Mason: *sigh*

Teri: But at least I'm not cursed anymore! Not Ahirukutchi again, but Mattaritchi! I guess I kinda have to thank Fabio. I mean he broke the pattern but the curse is broken too! So thank you Fabio wherever you are!

Mason: Wait... You were cursed?

Teri: Yep. Until you cae, all my boys had been Ahirukutchi as a toddler. I got sick of it. Now here you are, Mattaritchi instead of Ahirukutchi.

Mason: Yep. Here I am.

Mason.jpg

Teri: Really Mason? You really think you're going to be famous with screaming fans?

Mason: It could happen.

Teri: Kids.

Mason: Well it could! I could be rich and famous and crowded with girls daily and live in a big mansion...

Teri: Ok, whatever you say.

Mason: Signing off now!

Teri: Byez!

Nme: Perry

Band: NoKiChi - Perry (Androtchi, Mega drum) and two bandmates whose names, characters and instruments I forgot

Status: Paused until I can be bothered unpausing him (which may be another few weeks away)

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Mattaritchi (FINALLY!)

SAM_0785-1.jpg

Teri: Yep, I caught Mason and a rabbit dancing wityh two eggs! That plus the rabbit in Mason's background equals Easter is coming soon! Yay!

Mason: Do I get some chocolate for Easter?

Teri: Maybe. Well, I was just posting to show you Mason's Easter dance! Bye!

Mason: Bye my future fans!

Teri: really?

Mason: Just you wait! They'll all love me!

Teri: 'K then. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Kilalatchi (so much for not being cursed anymore!)

Teri: Yep, another Kilalatchi. So the curse isn't over then. I wish it was. I don't think he'll be a Mametchi or Kuromametchi though. I accidently left him unpaused while I was at school. By the way, he's at the park that's why he's not talking. He'll be there a while. He wants to make friends.

Mason: I'm back!

Teri: Hi Mason. It's Mason everybody!

Mason: And dad!

Teri: Say what?

Fabio: Hi Teri!

Teri: Oh my gosh, hi Fabio! I didn't think I'd see you here again! Fabio everybody!

Mason: That's my dad!

Fabio: Yep. I'm his dad!

Teri: Guys, I think everyone knows that. But Fabio, what are you doing here, instead of on Tama Planet?

Fabio: Well, I heard Mason was at the park, so I thought I'd meet him there for father son time, then I decided to visit you because I haven't seen you for ages!

Teri: Oh, that's so nice!

Mason: Yes, it is.

Teri: So, what have you been up to on Tama Planet?

Fabio: Oh, not much. Just some stuff.

Teri: Oh, you sound just like me.

Fabio: Huh?

Teri: People ask me what I'm up to, what I'm doing, I say "Not much" or ":stuff"

Fabio: Oh. Well I have to go now.

Teri: Already?

Fabio: Yep.

Teri: Bye Fabio! Hope to see you again!

Mason: Bye dad!

Fabio: Bye guys!

Mason: Well, that was fun!

Teri: Yeah. I walked on water today!

Mason: But that's impossible!

Teri: Not if you're inside a giant inflatible ball known as a "water walker" It was fun!

Mason: I wish I could walk on water! You should have brought me!

Teri: It was a busy day!

Mason: Okay.

Teri: Signing off for good! until tomorrow!

Music Star Status (Blue Duraseal covered Techno Sound):

Band: NoKiChi - Perry (Androtchi, Mega drum),Toby (Kuchipatchi, keyboard) and Lydia (Violetchi, Dream Mic)

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Necktie-tchi

Teri: It has been a while. My tamas have been paused so that's why they're still Perry and Mason. Mason is dancing with a rabbit with two eggs while Perry is watching a rabbit dance with two eggs. But I have fanmail!

I just read your Music Star and V4 Log - I rated it 5 stars and added to your reputation! It's the best I ever read^_^!
Yep' date=' a short sweet fanmail from Dolphin girl. I've only just checked my PMs so I only just found out about this fanmail sent in March. I would have listed it sooner if I'd read it sooner.

Mason: Obviously!

Teri: Oh, so [s']Fabio II[/s] Mason can multi-task now can he?

Perry: Seems it! So can I!

Teri: It's not that hard for you, you're watching the rabbit! Mason's dancing with it!

Perry: True, true.

Teri: So I'm multi-tasking too! I'm currently on chat as I type this. Ask violetchilluvr3. She's on chat also and she has a great log! Read it! After you've read this! Okay, this is my first ever fanmail --

Lydia: Hey peeps, audition time!

Toby: 'K Let's go!

Perry: What? Over halfway through?

Teri: Yep, Music Star's being glitchy. I think it's because it's got an old battery in it. Oh, and Dolphin Girl the log doesn't have V4 anymore. It's Music Star and Tama-Go. Well, bye guys!

Band: NoKiChi - Perry (Androtchi, Mega drum), Toby (Kuchipatchi, Keyboard), Lydia (Violetchi, Dream mic)

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Ojitchi (married to an Otokitchi)

Status: Paused until the weekend! ♫Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend♫

Teri: Yep, I'm back! After ages af my tamas being paused I decided to unpause them. I left Mason unpaused until Monday morning so I could get my lovely Necktie-tchi married before pausing him for school. When I got him so I could do this, I found, staring back at me, an Ojitchi. I was shattered. What to do now? Then I had an idea. I decided I would marry him to an Otokitchi and see if I get an Oyajitchi or a Grippatchi next generation. It took 3 goes to get Otokitchi, but I did it!

Perry: Yeah, yeah, who cares about Mason?

Lydia: Don't be mean!

Perry: What? He's paused and anyway, he's a grandpa! He won't know! And Teri, by his status, did you really have to sing a line from "Friday"

Teri: Yes I did!

Toby: Okay, onto the news!

Lydia: We passed auditions last night and got an award in Latin music tonight! *squeal*

Teri: I think you're catching the habit Fabio's wife had!

Lydia: Who's Fabio?

Teri: Mason's dad. Named after the winner of Survivor: Nicaragua. He was a Mametchi.

Toby: Hard to believe isn't it?

Lydia: What do you mean?

Toby: That a tama that young could be the dad of a tama that old!

Teri: Mason is currently younger than Fabio was when he left! Mason just looks older!

Perry: Whatever you say. Meanwhile I still need to get married! I'll marry anyone! Except Lydia because even though she's beautiful, I think of her as a sister.

Teri: Don't worry, you will get married. Well, bye for now!

Name: Quinn

Band: SasSquad - Quinn (Ringotchi, Dream Mic) and two bandmates whose names and instruments I forgot, but they are a Chamametchi and an Ichigotchi

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Name: Thomas

Character: Kinotchi

Teri: Yep, I'm back! Perry left when he was 8 without being married. I then got a girl named Quinn. She became a Hitodetchi, then a Ringotchi. Her battery died. I took forever thinking of a name for Mason's son, and now his name is Thomas. Thomas can't talk here right now because he's a baby. That's the end of this log entry. Byee!

Music Star Status (Blue Duraseal):

Band: SasSquad - Quinn (Ringotchi, Dream Mic) and two bandmates whose names and instruments I forgot, but they are a Chamametchi and an Ichigotchi

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Ahirukutchi

Thomas: Is this the log? No way!

Teri: Yep, the same log your dad, granddad, great-granddad, and everyone of your ancestors were on. Why did I finally unpause my Tama-Go, you ask? Two

words: School holidays.

Thomas: Hey, where did you get that acronym thing?

Teri: From the most awesome log ever (except for this one), and that log is written by FKOD. I am telling you now go to that log!!!

Thomas: Teri, don't yell at them!

Teri: I'm not. The exclamation marks are for effect, it's such a great log.

Thomas: Sure, whatever...

Teri: Fine then, we're signing off now. Bye!

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Kilalatchi (Sigh. Will I never escape this Kilalatchi void?)

Teri: We're baaaaaack!

Thomas: Did anyone miss me?

Teri: Oh, please, Thomas, they hardly know you!

Thomas: So? They could still - wait, are you looking at eBay?

Teri: Maybe... :rolleyes:

Thomas: Tamagotchi iD L? Are you trying to replace me?

Teri: No.

Thomas: Are you trying to replace Quinn?

Teri: No, I can look after 3 tamas at once you know!

Thomas: No, I didn't know.

Teri: Now you do. I even used to be a tama-sitter for my friend. She probably doesn't play with them anymore. She has a V2, V3, V4 and V5. I want a V5.

Thomas: Get one then.

Teri: But I want an iD or iD L as well and they cost a lot.

Thomas: Right...

Teri: Ha! Caught you! That's the pee-pee wiggle dance!

Thomas: Okay, okay, you win!

Teri: Good. Now you get to go to the park.

Thomas: Bye!

Teri: Well, now he's gone, I'll sign off officially. Byeeeee!

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Character: Gozarutchi

Teri: Sorry for not updating yesterday, but when I wanted to update I was told I wasn't allowed to go online.

Thomas: So you leave the fans suffering for a day?

Teri: What fans? My log rating has gone down from 4 stars to 3. Why? WHY? WHYYYYY?!

Thomas: I don't know.

Teri: I wasn't asking you. It was a rhetorical question.

Thomas: A what?!

Teri: A question that dioesn't require an answer.

Thomas: Then why ask it.

Teri: For effect.

Thomas: I'm a ninja.

Teri: Yeah, you're a ninja because you look like one...

Thomas: I really am! Did you see me do that?

Teri: What?

Thomas: Exactly.

Teri: *sigh*

Thomas: Why did you make me fat a few days ago?

Teri: Just an experiment.

Thomas: I don't like being an experiment subject. I'm a ninja. Ninjas aren't fat.

Teri: Well then, you're grounded!

Thomas: What?!

Teri: You can't respect me so you're grounded!

Thomas: *pouty face*

Teri: Bye because he's grounded so bye!

Tama-Go Status (Blue):

Name: Jacob

Character: Necktie-tchi

Teri: Sorry for not being on for a while. I was at my nana's place on holiday and her computer's slow. Then the day after I got back I went gold panning, and yesterday I went go-kart racing. Both the gold panning and the go-kart racing were part of a holiday programme for autistic kids.

Jacob: And you couldn't take me?

Teri: I probably would have forgotten about you with all the fun I had, so I thought it would be best to pause you until afterwards.

Jacob: *pouty face* I wanted to go go-kart racing.

Teri: Too bad, we don't always get what we want.

Jacob: =(

Teri: I'll take you next time. Maybe.

Jacob: =|

Teri: Smile, Jacob!

Jacob: Why? Are you taking my photo?

Teri: No. Do you see a camera anywhere around? No, didn't think so!

Jacob: Okay.

Teri: Will you be happy?

Jacob: =)

Teri: Good.

Jacob: Now what?

Teri: I suppose we end today's entry?

Jacob: Okay, bye peoplez of TT!

Teri: Yeah, what he said. But in a more awesome way!

Jacob: =O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back