COCONUTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I think she's pretty much perfect in every way. I want her to be my best friend xD Mmm, me too. Usually I go to TKD twice a week and play badminton once a week but this month has been so crazy it's only tended to be TKD once a week.. I miss it.

It is sweet. Yeah. Hands wandered a little bit the last time he was here but other than that it's just been kissing, haha.

Christien touched a finger to her lower lip, smirking slightly as he said, "I love it when you do that. It makes me want to bite it for you." He agreed with her that telling her friends about him would be a delicate operation that needed to be thought of. Honestly, he also thought that it would be best if he wasn't there when she did it. He hummed in thought. "I think you have to just start out with telling them you're dating somebody, explaining how it happened. There'll be plenty of things you have to talk about before you even get to the subject of who it is, and then you can tell them that it's me. And then we can all be introduced some other time." He ran a hand back through his hair and reached over to take a look at his own phone. He smiled and told her, "Suzanne says hi, and that she misses you." There was nothing else particularly interesting in his inbox, and so he set it down again.

"Sorry, I should have said, really. I just figured that you could use some breakfast but that you might not be in the mood to go out and get some, or even call up room service and have to get dressed up for getting the door," Caden said apologetically, feeling bad for having caught her off guard. He tried not to laugh at the fact that she was wearing a sheet to cover herself up, and walked past her to set down the box containing the food on the table with deliberate slowness in case she wanted some time to put something on- he didn't mind of course, but he thought that she might. "I brought you some coffee and toasted sandwiches. Hopefully that'll help clear your head a little. And if you want to stay like that I can go home and leave you to rest."

I want her to be my exercise coach like asap because I need to lose a good five pounds in like three days. Badminton! That's so cute! Haha I played badminton once in middle school I think.

HIS HANDS WANDERED A BIT! Oh my gosh I am laughing. How's that picture coming? :)

I was half-asleep when I wrote this don't judge me

Elaina kissed his finger gently as he held it to her lips, returning his smirk. "And I love it when you do that." She kissed him once more, this time on the nose, before rolling out of bed and gathering her disheveled golden hair to one side. "That just might work. I'm sure they'll probably just pass out when I mention that I met you on the island and I won't even have to talk any further." She picked out a pair of fresh clothes and dressed, struggling to smooth down her stray hairs while peering into the mirror. "I miss her too; we'll have to fly her down here to come visit us." A bright blue paper peeking out under her textbooks caught her eye and she cleared her throat, shoving the pamphlet further out of sight - more specifically, out of Christien's sight. "I'd love to visit more with you tonight but…I have to study for a literature exam tomorrow."

Audrina took advantage of Caden's polite slowness and hurriedly grabbed a large, loose t-shirt, throwing it on and quickly combing her fingers through her hair, trying to make it look as though she wasn't a complete mess. Although the t-shirt was an improvement, it still had a few exposing features as her lace underwear were peeking through the bottom. Audrina was too hungover to notice or to care so she didn't go hurting her head and searching for pants. "Ooh, coffee!" She cooed, excitedly moving over to the table and looking through the box he'd brought. "These look great, Caden, honestly. And no, I'd like it if you stayed. It wouldn't feel right eating these without the chef."

That's the other thing about those dance shows. You lose so much weight, and tone up so quickly. Cute? Haha, you must think me very British. It's because it's not tennis season and also it's great for when you're feeling frustrated as you can hit the shuttle as hard as you want and you don't have to run after it.

You said you wanted the details, so there they are xD Nothing so far. I've only seen him at TKD so far this week.

Don't worry, I'm not. My writing is atrocious. But ooooh- mysterious blue pamphlet...!

Christien followed suit and got out of bed and dressed as he managed to find his various items of clothing scattered around the room. He suddenly felt bad when she brought up that she had an exam to study for. "Oh, you should have told me. We could have left it at lunch and we could have left this until a better time. I'm really sorry," he said as he ran his fingers through his dishevelled hair to try and calm it down a little. Once he'd gathered his things together, he said, "I'll leave you to it, then. Good luck for tomorrow and I'll see you around." He gave her what he'd intended to be a short kiss, but ended up drawing it out as long as he dared. "God, I've missed you. Goodbye." And with that, he made his way back to his little apartment. On the bright side, he could sort out the business of unpacking and properly moving in.

Caden set down an insulated cup of coffee for her and placed the sandwiches on a plate he'd brought with him. He laughed, "Chef is too strong a word, I think. They're not exactly Cordon Bleu but they are tasty enough so I thought you might like some comfort food." He smiled at her as he took a sip of coffee, and thought that all in all she looked remarkably good for someone who apparently was having a serious hangover, her skin clear and her hair, though dishevelled, was still glossy. In fact, he would go as far to say that the whole image was... well, sexy, although he dare not tell her that. "So I hope that with hindsight that last night was still worth this morning's headache," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back