/(0L_0)\Innapropriate for tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Perhaps it is a little but one thing is the actual thing and one thing is just saying your what you were saying. Also, I don't think it is absolutely necessary to make a topic or put it in Suggestions. I think perhaps the best way to complin about an advert is simply telling the Administrir so she can change it. Although I think Tamas in Stranbge Places was an old competition. :mellow:

'''''___''/(¬¬)\

/_(''L_)_\ I really regret this topic now I think I've completely

|-||__||-|lost my chance at being a tamaguide.

|-|___||'|

(-)|o--|(')

--/____\

---|'||'|

---|'||'|

--/_||_\
Don't feel bad! Do you want to be friends? It's ok, everyone still has a chance to be a Tama Guide someday! :mellow: Please, don't feel bad... :wub:

ok i know this is off topic but i said NON APPROPRIATE in my post!! lol its IN APPROPRIATE!

Meh, nothing we can do about it. The youngest I have seen is nine. It's not that young but still. It is inaapropriate.

-DarkCore-

i think this topic was a good idea. maybe admin could contact the invision power board or something or get ad removal.

Yes, it is innaproporate... The youngest I've seen on this site is 7, I think. I dunno. Anyways, I don't think there's really anything we can do about it, besides NOT clicking on it. Just to let you know, PMing the Admin isn't erally a good idea, unless you are VERY patient, because the admin is really busy with his/her huge hit of a website. -_-

Yeah... s--y would be an abbriviation for... well... ya know... for those OLDER peeps, as in like 11 and up, try to reaplce the --'s with ex. Even though typing this may be a bad idea, because some 3-year-old kid coud do it... anyways, you guy/girls get the picture! :wacko:

Yes, it is innaproporate... The youngest I've seen on this site is 7, I think. I dunno. Anyways, I don't think there's really anything we can do about it, besides NOT clicking on it. Just to let you know, PMing the Admin isn't erally a good idea, unless you are VERY patient, because the admin is really busy with his/her huge hit of a website. :wub:
Yeah... s--y would be an abbriviation for... well... ya know... for those OLDER peeps, as in like 11 and up, try to reaplce the --'s with ex. Even though typing this may be a bad idea, because some 3-year-old kid coud do it... anyways, you guy/girls get the picture! :wacko:
-_- wow 7!! Ive met/talked to an 8 (wants to not e known) but thats it.... and i wouldnt put any more than s--y myself... I know wha it means and I'm 11.... i suppose that young!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back