0th place!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musta lintu32

Reaction score
Today when I went to see results (time was 0.01 gotchitime) I saw that there isn't this contest's result, only earlier contest's.

And when I went to see into my room what place I got it looked like this!

0th place! I didnt got award when I went to pick up your award-thing and I didn't got any card about that contest into my mailbox!

BUT 0th place is higher that 1st place!

:) :D :D :D

What do you think about that glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange..Where did you find that?
i don't know what is that... :eek: it was long time ago and that's weird. my id wasn't WW8888... I'm SR9248 and I have never gotten 2nd place :huh: it's only a weird glitch in tama town. :p

- Oxie :lol:

Tamatown has been going completely nuts lately. It's probably a glitch in the server while Bandai updates Flower Fields. It might get fixed eventually, but I don't really know what to say here.

I think today's competitions result will be sucks! :lol: for me, the "out of rank" award is worst than 0th place! :( :p I HATE THAT! I didn't entered and play at stage competition because TAMA TOWN WONT LOAD at all! it is totally sucks... I don't want to the results... that's frustrating! :angry:

- SR9248 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back