1,000 not to do in a warehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurubaGrl88

Reaction score
Wherever it is it's none of YOUR business
Ok...my other topic was allredy taken....(i no its taken now leave me alone!!!!!!) so i got this idea from a frend. (be sure 2 # them)

i will start.....................................................nlm

1.pouring cheese sauce on a sleeping worker then letting loose hungry rats on him.............................................hav fun

5.Go around with the Fire putter outter thingy and spry peoples faces and laugh because everyone looks like santa

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks for adding me friend!!(i will add you to my list soon)

6.go get a matteress and some bubble mix, pour the mix on to the matteress and squeeze the matteress above a random person, then get a bubble wand, press it on the person covered in bubble mixture, and say "yay for bubble wo/man!!!!!!"

8. Get a REAL BOMB (or a fake one

then say you have a bomb and ur gonna defuse it if someone moves (dont defuse it)

Then just watch everyone stay still for as long as u want. Eventually just throw

it when u didnt defuse it and run away XD

10. Go to the plants section, dump a flower out of its pot, put the pot on your head and scream as loud as you can down the aisles, "I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT SHORT AND STOUT!"

13. Get Skittles and throw it down the aisle yelling "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!"

(I got the idea from another topic like this)

16. Lay in the meat section and roll around.

17. Grab a lightsabor and start hitting people wearing black and say," Darth Vader! I have you now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back