1,005 things NOT to do in public.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
59. Go up to a random person and scream in their face, "HAVE YOU SEEN MY LOW PRICE"?"

60. Laser eyes.

61. Exclaim that everything is a miracle.

62. Control people's minds. Have them walk off the plank.

63. Attempt to destroy all land dwellers.

64. Glub.

65. Punch people in the face because you love being STRONG.

66. Give someone a dead mouse for a present. Nuzzle their legs on all fours.

67. Whisper the voices of the dead right into people's ears. Right into them.

68. Chase after imaginary fairies.

69. Scream in people's faces.

70.walk up to people and shout "IM NOT CRAZY YOUR CRAZY"

71. eat candy while still in the store...

72.in the middle of a crowd shout "KABOOM BABY!" im seriouse...its not fun

73.walk up to people and put your tamagotchi in peoples faces and say "look it pooped!"

74.use text slang such as lol omg rofl etc. in real life

75.wear a dress (if your a boy)

76.bring stuff that you bought from a store back to a store and use it (unless your returning it)

77.give birth in a restraunt

Last edited by a moderator:
78. Go up to people and say. "Everybody needs a flamingo shiner. Except you. You don't need one" then walk off like nothing happened.

79. Run up to anyone in your yard, stare into their soul, then scream: "DO YOU LIKE MR SATURNS? I SUUUUURE HOPE SO" Then run away, laughing insanley.

80. Ram into a person then sing video game music in their ear.

81. Go to a jungle with quicksand, take a random guy, kick him into the quicksand, then scream "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA"

82. Write your Tamatalk signature on someone's forehead.

83. Go to the nearest grocery store, take all the carrots, and bite off the bottom pointy parts. Then if a worker or the manager asks why you did that, reply you are a hero because you bit off the pointy bits because they 'can poison you'.

84) Pretend to have a nervous breakdown in the glass aisle (seriously... this will hurt).

85) Walk up to a random guy (prefferably near an employee) and say "'Ello Govena'! Have you set up the bombs in the bathroom yet?" in an accent that you made up.

86) Wipe ketchup on a glass surface and if someone askes what you're doing, say "I am zee vindow vasher. I vill vork vonders on zis glass. Valk avay, vait avhile, and I will be vinished you vonderful unzuzpecting byztander" (This will get you kicked out, trust me.)

88: go up to random people and sing "NATIONWIDE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE" then run away

89: go to a random person ask is they want a rock ( they will say no) so then throw it at them

90: go up to child that has something in its hand, take it and then hit it with a hammer

91: Get a magnifying glass and hold it up to somone face and say, "IT'S TIME FOR THE HUNT!"

92: Lecture people on the wondors of VIRTUE.

93: Go to a Fast food restraunt and ask for 1 of everything.

94. This is if you are a guy. Run up to people, scream like a girl, then run off.

95. Wander around yelling "THE AVATAR IS ALIVE I WANT YOU TO CAPTURE HIM!"

96. Dress up like a Kysohi Warrior and attack people.

97. Run into a mall and scream like Fred, then run away.

98. Ask 'Do you want to go on a snipe hunt?' to everyone you see.

101) Get pies from bakeries and throw them at random people.

102) Drive a golf cart in a mall.

103) Throw ducks at every person you see.

104. Pretend to be drunk in the mall with your friends.

105. Rip a really stinky fart in an elevator.

106. Burp really loud in a fancy restaurant.

107. Shoot spitballs at random people

108. Get a Sharpie and draw a moustache on your face, (The one with two straight lines, make it thick) and stroke it gently while reading a magazine, and murmur "Hmm... WHat should I say about that... Mmm hmm..." in a gentleman's voice. Do this if you are a girl. >-<

95. Wander around yelling "THE AVATAR IS ALIVE I WANT YOU TO CAPTURE HIM!"96. Dress up like a Kysohi Warrior and attack people.
Both of these are completely acceptable provided you are at an Anime Convention xD

109. Kick a fire hydrant. After you break your toe and bleed through your shoe, scream "CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back