1 minute alive...the next is dead?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

questionsquestions

Reaction score
This is waht happened, i took my tamagotchi (that got a baby yesterday) to school and it was completly(sp?) healthy. The first minute it was fine, the time i went to the gym, IT DIED! It was 7 years old. Does anyone know what happened? I'd be glad if someone helped. (I take my tamagotchi to school beacause i don't want it to die, BUT IT DID:eek:!

how long did you leave it? was it fed? no poo? no headaches? maybe it was a glitch get back to me when you find out ometimes it is a glitch nad you can't do anything

Maybe it's a fake...

...Otherwise, it's a glitch

... Or it might have died because they need good care or else they'll X_X!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest from here on out leaving them at home, but doing the sleep trick. Which in case you didn't know is where you set the time so that your Tama sleeps. It's a good alternative to pausing because you don't lose any time. As far as the whole dieing thing, it could be a glitch like others have said, or it might have gotten sick and without being cured fast enough, it died. :huh: Was it one of the "bad" ones, that can also contribute to random death as I have seen, though don't hold me to it.

Well it could be a Glitch or maybe there was poop, it could have been hungry or sad. When a baby is born the Tamagotchi tends to get hungry more often, you might of thought it was fed like just 5minutes ago, but then it got hungry again. Happens to me!

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ^_^

Maybe it's a fake......Otherwise, it's a glitch

What do you mean by 'Fake'?

are you in middle school? do you have showers? maby steam got in the system and made it die. does it work nomally if you resseted it? by fake the user means its not real.

Maybe it's a fake......Otherwise, it's a glitch

it was 7 they can die at 7 for not being taken care of and how would it be a fake because of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back