10 tips for people who have just bruoght a tamagot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_star101

Reaction score
Here are ten tips to help you have generation after generation of tamagotchi!!!! :p B)

1.Never play with your tama in class because the teacher will always find it out and take it away.

2.Dont ever leave it in the rain or the whole thing may get ruined - this mostly happens when you reach a good stage of your tamagotchi's life.

3.Keep your tamagotchi near to you at all time then i wont get sick that much.

4. If your going out somewhere important and you cant take you tama pause it.

5.If you have siblings atnight place your tamagotchi out of their reach - you never know what they get up to.

6.Try not to drop your tamagotchi too much because if you do eventually it will break.

7.If you debug your tamagotchi be careful because you could break it

8.Don't do what all your friends do with their tamagotchi's if you dont want to

9.If your tamagotchi stops working tell Bandai,or parents or the place you got

it from

10.HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :unsure: :D :D :D

thank you for the tips mines an adult right now but i think this will realy help new owners ! :D

1.Never play with your tama in class because the teacher will always find it out and take it away.

---

Buahahaha. >D Who says the teacher has to know during a test? With all those books and the sound off, she'll never know! >DDD

Hah, I wouldn't do that. ;3

Yeah, that'll help. But fix your grammar errors before I explode. D:

Yah. 'Tis allowed. (And very helpful :furawatchi: )

Here are ten tips to help you have generation after generation of tamagotchi!!!! :kusatchi: :huh:

2.Dont ever leave it in the rain or the whole thing may get ruined - this mostly happens when you reach a good stage of your tamagotchi's life.

3.Keep your tamagotchi near to you at all time then i wont get sick that much.

4. If your going out somewhere important and you cant take you tama pause it.

5.If you have siblings atnight place your tamagotchi out of their reach - you never know what they get up to.

6.Try not to drop your tamagotchi too much because if you do eventually it will break.

7.If you debug your tamagotchi be careful because you could break it

8.Don't do what all your friends do with their tamagotchi's if you dont want to

9.If your tamagotchi stops working tell Bandai,or parents or the place you got

it from

10.HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- :D :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:
Very helpful, I once left my tama in the rain. So i had to get another one. Good for you to put this up!

awghhh i feel very bad for you por tam (im not kidding) i never let my tam in the rain but some stupid girl in my junior high last year (8 grade)

she wet my v1 and i was crying she left without saying sorry all she said was [SIZE=24pt] oops[/SIZE] and i was sooo angry my other friend Jordan got mad too cuz her tam got wet alittle but since jordan was playing with my v1 it got wet, i covered jordans tam(v2) so it wouldnt get wet so it was safe :ichigotchi: but my v1 was wet and it stopped working :gozarutchi: i didnt know what to do my heart was racing alot!!! then when the bell rang i went to my math class very sad :hitodetchi: i was drying my tam alot and blowing into it after 7nth period my tama was acting back to normal im happy still remembering... and i will never let anybody ruin my tamas not even my family wich are after them exept for my dad wich i obey all of the tine and he never took my tams away and yesterday my mom told him to take my tamas away but he refused!

anyway my parents are divoced wich is hard for me :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back