1000 things to do in a elivator

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
find a random guy in there and start talking about marriage.

repeadetly poke random ppl.

Start singing "I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves. I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves, and this is how it goes..." then repeat it. Sing it loud and clear, so everyone can hear! xDD

press all of the buttons when you walk out, so that all of the other people have to stop at every single floor until they get to their own xD

I always do this one cuz its funny:

I make my voice deep and tell everyone "I must find another suitable Host body" As I were a demon switching bodies XD

press all of the buttons when you walk out, so that all of the other people have to stop at every single floor until they get to their own xD
Oh yeah I do that a lot. People are always mad. It's funny! xD

C~M

•Aproach someone, stare at them for a minute and announce in horror, "Your one of them!" and back away.

•When someone goes in or out of the elevator, yell, "DING!"

•Attempt to open the doors and when they open themselves, boast about your magical ability.

•Hugs.

Stare at a person really long and then say, Oh Hi Bob (boy) Juanlatifa (girl) I have not seen you in so long!

#hum to elevator music and start bobbing your body up and down. xD that will be funny to see..

#Pretend your chewing VERY loudly.

#Go up to a lady and say "congrats on your baby." If they say they're not pregnant or they dont have a newborn, say "Well you must be depressed, I can see chocolate and cream smudges on your face"

#Shout "EVERYONE!!! ITS THE PERSON FROM SEINFELD!!!"

#Stare at them until their about to get off and say "Hey, between you and me, the person next to us vomited on the elevator floor before...." xD

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back