1001 things to get you kicked out of Wal-mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Raincloud

Reaction score
Just write dumb things to get you kicked out of Wal-Mart!

eg.1.Run around the store screaming like a banshee

I'll start:

1. Grabs some Bouncy Balls and throw them at random people saying "Go Pokeball!"

3.Open a bottle of water andpour it at your feet then say to anyone who walks by, "Oopsy, I had an accident~"

4.Get a sledge hammaer and hit all the shelfes/people down then hit the manager then run out laughing hysterically.(i can already imagine it! XD )

7. throw skittles at random people screaming "taste the freakin' rainbow!!!!!!!" (I did this one in 1,005 things not to do in public, does it still count?"

B)

9.Opening Tamagotchi's out of there packaging and chucking them at random people screaming"Mametchi said DIE!!!"

Look really calm and sophisticated and then suddenly drop your shopping basket, point at the enormous freezers that hold ice-cream (mmm, ice-cream... must not get sidetracked!) and start screaming "Oh my God, it's a mammoth! I swear on a turnip that I saw a mammoth!" then shut up and continue being calm and sophisticated.

[SIZE=14pt]13. Take all the barbie dolls of the shelves put them in your cart, and when people look at you strangely, start shrieking IM A BARBIE GIRLLL IN A BARBIE WORRLLDDDDDD and pop lock and drop it xD[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
17. For boys:Get a bra and put it on. Ask a worker if it's on right XD

18.Get some boxers and put on your head. Then run around screaming "UNDWEAR LAD/GIRL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back