>.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Argh. I want to join so badly on that site but everytime I enter all my information, it says !IMVU was unable to process your request and I retried at least 10 times now and I want to no what the heck is going on. It could at least tell me why, not just say they weren't able to. Gawd, can any1 help me with this darn site? I want to join it sooooooo bad.

Hmm...I'll try again and check for a FAQ or something if it doesn't work. I'll keep you updated on the progress. I'm not giving up until it works! *Determined face*

You can use one of my old crappyful accounts *shrugs* until you get it to work. Though it is called SodaKitty (bleg)

I think its just a stationary problem, should be fixed soon

You can use one of my old crappyful accounts *shrugs* until you get it to work. Though it is called SodaKitty (bleg)
I think its just a stationary problem, should be fixed soon
can i hav one of ur accounts myn worn't work either plez plez plez!

Argh. I want to join so badly on that site but everytime I enter all my information, it says !IMVU was unable to process your request and I retried at least 10 times now and I want to no what the heck is going on. It could at least tell me why, not just say they weren't able to. Gawd, can any1 help me with this darn site? I want to join it sooooooo bad.
im a member imvu its good create a new accout :D

jaida007, I want to join, but the stupid site won't let me. Thanks meowbark, but I think I'll keep trying. I ain't gonna lose to a website.

T.T still no progress...

*evil cackle* Muah hah ha! I knew I couldn't be beat by a website! I guess a guide could close this now since I finally got succesful. BTW, my account is EnnairaF.

My sister has loves it. obsessed with it. I had a peek on it once and this man was on it and he said I love you and I replied back: 'You smell.', and my sister was mad, but it got her back for pouring soup in my wellies...

Oh and well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back