?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how skilled are you with your tama?

• pretty good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really bad

• excellent

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. Pretty good ;) , But it comes to work trying to get characters like Tensaitchi, Makiko, and Nonbirthchi :p .

if you want to be friend pm me
:mimitchi: Hello, it_itis_me,

Please post topics such as these in theIntroductions forum. This forum is Help for New Tamagotchi Owners, and friends have nothing to do with needing help as a tamagotchi owner. Be careful where you post and what you post. Read this topic where TamaMum posted about posting in the correct forums! :eek: Hope it helps! https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=37944

(Welcome to TamaTalk, and I really hope you'll enjoy it! Everybody is your buddy here!)

-Cotton

*Topic moved*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say I was pretty skilled with tama's but not an expert. I'm better with V3s not as well as V4s

if you want to be friend pm me
Welcome to the forums!I am Sportschick1994,I will be your buddy,give me a pm if you need anything,I will help you with anything you might need.

//SC1994

Hm.. Pretty good :nazotchi: , But it comes to work trying to get characters like Tensaitchi, Makiko, and Nonbirthchi :) .
Nonbirthchi and Tensaitchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back