12$ what should i do with it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
ok so heres the deal i have 12$ and i can eaither

- buy lunch

- save money for the sims 3

- buy 10$ nexon cash card

- 10$ habbo credits

- or save up money for sims 2 and sims 2 pets?

plz help!

maybe i should have posted a poll but i already ate lunch but oh well

[SIZE=7pt]Grab your favourite lunch, or save the money for later. Thats the best :)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would make a bank acoount (if you don't allready have one) and start saving little by little until you have a lot of money to buy whatever you want.

Save it for a long time.

Eventually, it will buy you into college.

Dont get Sims 2 Pets. i have it, and, It sucks so bad X_X You need to get like, 1000 friend points wit ha pet to teach to just roll over.

Save up for Sims 2 PC. I rented the PS2, and my friend has the PC. PC looks cooler.

well i just had bought lunch(i only ate small popcorn) and 6$ left and im getting 5$ so im gonna get nexon card(my bday is coming up so i have plenty of time to get sims 2 and sims 2 pets with bday money)

Rly? I got mine at bestbuy, Ill go over to target. thanks for the tip~ :(

You should save up for something expensive that you really want.

I wouldn't spend it on Habbo. You can't benefit in real life from Habbo Credits.

Save it. That's what I'm doing with money I get from my family, or whatever cash is lying around the house.

I've got £14.50 already and that's with pennies and a five pound note. ;)

Nexon cards depend on how much NXcash you want.

$5 for 5,000nx, $10 for 10,000nx and so on.

What's sad is it doesn't go far at all and most items expire after three months x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back