12 years old

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
Yeah I'm 12, pushing 13 and I still have like, 3-4 baby teeth left :D

I have to lose those teeth because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need braces.

I feel so stupid saying:

"I lost my tooth!"

"I have a loose tooth...."

"I still have baby teeth."

LIKE EVERYBODY HAS LOST ALL OF THEIRS OR ONLY HAVE 1 LEFT!!!!!

I feel so stupid. I lost a tooth last night at my buds house.

Don't worry! I didn't lose my last tooth until a month or so before I turned 14. Then I got braces about two months later, and I'm going to get them off in less than a year! One of my friends still hasn't lost all her teeth (she has about five left) and she's the same age as me.

I have 2 teeth left. I am in 7th grade. Not alll of my adult teeth are in either. I have braces xP

I already had 9 baby teeth pulled, I dont mind 2 more xP

i lost all my teeth pretty early.. X'D

but dont worry! everyone's not the same on that area.

i had friends who didnt lose their teeth before long after me :) .

dont worry, n_n.

Don't feel stupid. Nobody has to know you still have 3-4 baby teeth.

Don't worry. Everybody grows and develops at their own pace. ;3

Don't worry about it. :D I lost my last tooth at the age of 13 too.

Just let them take their time, plus, as said above, no one has to know you still have baby teeth, and even so - so what if you have baby teeth? :D Just a special feature you have if you have baby teeth and no one else does, hehe.

Don't worry about when you will lose your baby teeth they will fall out eventually.For some people they have already lost their teeth by age 9!! But some people lose their teeth slower and it takes longer for the new teeth to grow in.I am 11 almost 12 and I only have like 6 adult teeth , the rest are baby teeth.Also I lost 2 teeth once like 3 years ago and they only started growing in this year!Everyone loses teeth at a different rate! If anyone teases you about it just ignore them and be happy you have baby teeth now because adult teeth end up getting a yellowish tinge on them! I hope i helped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think the longer you have baby teeth, the better! You have your adult teeth then that's it. Those are your for ever teeth so why not be happy you have those baby teeth?

And yes, it's normal to have baby teeth until you are up to almost 14. It's no biggie.

It's cool I lost all mine when I was 8 ( most of them were pulled anyway I had gingivitis ) DX

I'm your age too and I lost all mine a year ago. But everybody's different. In the end, we'll all have adult teeth. I wouldn't feel stupid if I were you. Pull it off. :)

It's not a big deal. You'll lose them soon.

I'm thirteen and going into the ninth grade and I still have maybe one or two baby teeth. I might have to get them pulled too for braces. Blah.

You're not the only one.

It's not a big deal. You'll lose them soon.I'm thirteen and going into the ninth grade and I still have maybe one or two baby teeth. I might have to get them pulled too for braces. Blah.

You're not the only one.
13 and going into high school?

Dont worries! I am 13 soon and i still hav 4 baby teeth left at the back. My bro (who is a scientist) says its normal and should come out up 2 age 16

I think I would rather have my baby teeth then crooked, chipped, and broken teeth. Seriously, ugh ><

But you shouldn't be embarrassed. At least you have teeth that work and can chew food. It's not like you need all Adult teeth to get into a club or something, is it? Just be happy with what you have. I'm not trying to sound mean at all, but you should. You'll loose them in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back