TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :p :huh: :chohimetchi: You don't know? 0______0 It is a virtual pet that has different versions (ie; V1 V4.5 V3 etc.) and kinds (ie; chinese, japanese, american etc.) You can play games, go to school, go to work, get gotchi points (gotchi points=money) and a lot more. I am sorry about the beginning portion but, YOU DIDN'T KNOW?? (no offense is put in this message)

EDIT: I forgot to add, don't put "..." as your title, K? You need to put a real title, like "What is a tamagotchi?" or "Can you tell me what this is?" ok? just lettin you know so no trouble comes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
not as big as a cellphone and bigger than a golfball it is about the size of......if you make your hand into an "O" just one hand, about that big maybe bigger. Oh and the V2's and up have an anteanna (sp?)

Umm...just wondering,YoYoDooDahSnotLicker, why are you on Tamatalk if you don't know about or have Tamagotchis :rolleyes: ? This is a forum for Tamagotchi fans.

Oh, and if you want to know what one looks like, look up in the left-hand corner of the screen, that's kind of what a Tamagotchi Connection V3(version 3)looks like. Also check out this official Tamagotchi Connection website-www.tamagotchi.com.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Ill check it out. I joined this website so i could find out more about tamagotchi's. my friend was talking about them so i figured that i should know what they are, and maybe get a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back