:-(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. A friend you know is ok to "babysit" But doing it to people you don't even know, it isn't right!

And GotchiGirl96, this topic is on the ral webkinz pet's injuries... I mean, I don't think elea can just somehow get ahold of Caterpie's webkinz pet....

Calm yourself down. I know what your topic is about. I wouldn't post in it if I didn't know what it was about. I thought I gave an informative reply. Maybe if you read the entire thing instead of one sentence, you would find some of my advice helpful.

Calm yourself down. I know what your topic is about. I wouldn't post in it if I didn't know what it was about. I thought I gave an informative reply. Maybe if you read the entire thing instead of one sentence, you would find some of my advice helpful.
I wasnt mad at u- I was mad at teh dude that wants my webkinz password. Creep! Ur a creep dude!

ANyway, I read the advice- Im not going to email GAnz, I like it better without wiskers...

I totally agree. I bought a Black Stallion and she had two holes in him! Her face and legs were all screwed up too. That really annoyes me, I want a perfect one so badly. It really annoyes me when I think of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Squidward and Caterpie: Sorry, it just sounded like you were mad at me for something)

And I can't believe about all these injuries. The webkinz sound very cheaply made.

I totally agree. I bought a Black Stallion and she had two holes in him! Her face and legs were all screwed up too. That really annoyes me, I want a perfect one so badly. It really annoyes me when I think of her.
Taffy, my Lil' White Terrier, has a hole in her belly and she's shedding fur.

Snowball, GorillaLover9's Lil' Rabbit, has a rip in its arm.

Spot, GorillaLover9's Dalmation, looks so dirty and stuff and strings are hanging out of it.

Sabrina, my Black Cat, has 1 or 2 bent whiskers.

Fluffy, my Persian, is shedding a little too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back