13 tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
which tama should i get i all redy have

v2 aus black and flames

v2 camo

v3 gater skin

v3 bubles

v3 purple galexy

angel white

p2 yellow and balack

v3 yellow and stars

v3 garfety

v4 rising sun

v4 blue waves

v4 glow in the dark

i have the most tamas in my town :) :) ;) :blink: :) :eek: :eek:

How about a P1 since you seem to be collecting or you could get a Japanese Tamagotchi. They really aren't hard to understand even if you can't read Japanese.

How about a P1 since you seem to be collecting or you could get a Japanese Tamagotchi. They really aren't hard to understand even if you can't read Japanese.
no im going to japan soon and will buy a bunch thtrer

no offense but id like 2 break it 2 u in the nicest possible way, U HAV ENOUGH TAMAS ALREADY, HOW DO U EVEN KEEP THEM ALIVE AND WELL!

[quote name=:heart: :angry: :heart:' date='Feb 15 2007, 09:14 PM] No offense, but I'd like to break it to you in the nicest possible way, You have enough tamagotchis already, How do you even keep them alive and well?

Actually you can never have too much tamagotchis. I no a girl who has 111 tamagotchis. That's right :angry: :angry: 111!

I think you should get Lavender Flowers, Translucent White, Red Hearts, Black Sparks, Blue Spiral or Green Camoflage.

get the v4 design u like! don't have to take what others think!

just see which colour is the best and see if u really like it!

sum people like different design and colour!

what colour do u like?

(Please don't double post - people won't reply to your topics straight away. You need to be patient. :wacko: )

I just posted my collection in Aubrey Hepburn's topic.

I have

4 x V2

4 x V3

2 x V4

1 x Mini

1 x Uratama

1 x LPS V-Kitty

1 x V-Penguin

& alot of gotchi gear! :(

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.