140 pesos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
today in my school wen its your birthday they give youu like 150 dollars the only thiing is i dont know what to buy can anyobne tell me wat ii should bye

Save the money, or buy something that interest you.

We can't tell you what to get, as we don't know the things that interest you...

wow. I hope they start that in my school!

how about many tamas? or a games console? or perhaps a you could start a small company selling friendship bracelets? some sort of lego? many really good books by Terry Pratchett or Anthony Horrowitz? (oh, goodness, I've just realised: how can I possibly recommend anything without it seeming like advertising? my suggestions will probably be removed very soon. lol.)

[SIZE=10pt]Buy what you want with it :unsure: . Heck If they gave me $150 I could do a lot with it. Buy clothes, tamagotchi's. new computer hardware, electronics, bills, shoes. There's tons of things what you can do with it, If I had that much I wouldn't ask I will just spend it that's how I am.. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

today in my school wen its your birthday they give youu like 150 dollars the only thiing is i dont know what to buy can anyobne tell me wat ii should bye
by the way im a boy

$150 - Wow! :furawatchi:

I've never heard of a school that gives you that much on your birthday! Where do the teachers get all the money from?

That sure is alot of money if you add up the $150 every pupil gets given each year.

If you have a bank account, you could put it in there and save it for the future. Or maybe you save up for something you would really like. (e.g: a games console). :unsure:

-sk8er girl-

$150 - Wow! ;) I've never heard of a school that gives you that much on your birthday! Where do the teachers get all the money from?

That sure is alot of money if you add up the $150 every pupil gets given each year.

If you have a bank account, you could put it in there and save it for the future. Or maybe you save up for something you would really like. (e.g: a games console). :(

-sk8er girl-
its that all the students of my class pay 20 pesos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back