16 year old girl... A baby?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have heard this story yet, but there's apparently a 16 year old girl who doesn't age. She's... a baby! o_O

I... Uh... Well...

Link.

Shocking, isn't it? Watch the video.

Poor girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, that's just sad! You can't say it's "freaky" or all you can say is "WTH". It's really not a good thing. Just like how people feel bad for people with autism or some serious thing like that.

That's so sad.. I can't believe I'm only about a year younger than her.

Scientists may say they've found the key to a longer or never ending life thanks to her, but she's obviously very ill because of it, and I doubt there's an awful lot of pleasure in having the mental capacity of a nine month old baby for years and years..

People can be so selfish. I'll bet that girl would do anything to have a life like us if she understood what she was going through.

Yeah it would be awful.

It's very shocking, but I do feel bad for her. Like... will she ever die? If she's 16 and still basically an infant... I dunno. The vid did say she had alot of problems when she was younger but I'm not sure.

Oh. My. God. That kid is supposed to be 16?! Poor kid!

I saw that on the news.

Does what mean she doensn't die if she doesn't age? o.o

I think she would still die.. but like still in that form, I believe. Or maybe she might she live for ever, doubt it.

It's amazing how interesting the world is.

I can't help but feel bad for her, and her family.. :[

I wish the best of luck for her, and her family.

P.S. In her picture gallery, her sister looks like Miley Cyrus

That poor girl.

It must be terrible to never age and never have the same opportunities that other girls of the same age will have.

Do you think she knows that she isn't aging and just can't communicate it?

It's so sad really.

Luckily she has a really loving family who would do anything for her.

She has lovely parents and sisters. (

It's unfortunate but sadly real.

It interests me as to what causes it.

She truely is a amazing human and is quite extraordinary.

I don't sympathize for her. I see no need to feel sorry for her.

She is certainly one of natures amazing and odd creations.

I didn't even think it was possible! It must be horrible to never age and experience what the average person your age can do. This is really shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back