18 year old tama-go...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
My Violetchi isn't an oldie yet. I haven't paused her (only for a few minutes accidentally, once), and my brother's Kuchipatchi became an oldie when he was 5! Why isn't my Violetchi an oldie yet??????

(I took okay care (Okay, very good.) but she's also very fat. Always bordering 99.)

Oh, I never changed the time for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe its just a glitch. I've heard somewhere each character turns into an oldie at a different time, maybe Violetchi just turns into a oldie later then others? :D

I know at some point someone recommended that they "Fast forward" there tama... As in, Turning the time to the morning before the wake up, they wake up and "grow" another age and change the time to normal...

Have you done this? Because, If you did it everyday... It would be 9, I believe Tamas mostly change at 10years. It could be slightly effected by not being married. (If its not)

I know at some point someone recommended that they "Fast forward" there tama... As in, Turning the time to the morning before the wake up, they wake up and "grow" another age and change the time to normal...

Have you done this? Because, If you did it everyday... It would be 9, I believe Tamas mostly change at 10years. It could be slightly effected by not being married. (If its not)
I haven't changed the time. Oh, and getting married stops them from being an oldie.

Better care, more time as an adult. Your violetchi is a good care character, so it will be ages till it evolves.
Argh! That makes it annoying. 19 days (As she is now) is the longest I've ever had a tama >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats weird... I oviously dont have oldies ever... The last one I had was on the v4 I got in the summer... Because I missed the matchmaker... Jeeze. Never since....

ANYWHO...

I've always have had my parents on the tamago leave on the 10th day. (year 8 baby, 2 years later) This is strange to me, So... Its married...? Humm.

? No, Marly's not married. I want to get her married when she's an oldie. She's 20 now, and not an oldie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back