TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. nobody

Reaction score
i am another member from here but im never telling use who. :(

im gona tell you on thing...

THIS SITE SUX!!!

i used to adore this site!

i used to come on evry single day!

but now this whole site's just a big craphole!

Theres way to many mebers, and half of em dont even post!

theres not enouf admins,

THIS FRIGGIN PLACE IS STUFFED FULL OF BLOODY ADOPTION CENTERS!

I HATE ADOPTION CENTERS! THRE 4 BABYS! I NEVER POST IN THRE :angry: :p :(

thats all i haf to say. :(

it fels good 2 let that out!

Well, thank you for that enlightening mssg.

But it would have been better posted in Departures under your real name....oh, and don't worry, after that outburst I don't think anyone wants to adopt you...

Best, (not)

TamaMum

Yeah. It makes no sense for you to post this message in the "Introductions" forum. And it's cowardly to make a NEW username just to post something useless as this. If you think you can make a better forum and community, by all means...make one yourself. We'll see if it's more popular than this one. If you hate this site so much, why don't you leave? Pretty simple to me. It's funny when people complain about how horrible a site is...and yet it would be even easier for them if they just left the site.

I agree with poorcookie, plus there was so many misspelled words that it makes you totaly carelessness. Will you buy something you think is stupid? NO! So why do you botter to tell stuff like that. Go find something else that will stick to what you think , in your-little-world, is what is "supose" to be a Tama site. And leave us alone without your "HO-SO-IMPORTANT-PERSON", 'cause WE are having fun here!!!

Ok! We didn't need to hear that! And you aren't supposed to curse ON PUBLIC!! SO do not offend my favorite website in the world! :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back