1997 Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm buying a 1997 tamagotchi from an auction site. It hasn't got a pic so if anyone has a picture of the whole 1997 p1/p2 collection then I'd be grateful for them to share it.

:(

Thanks

//Wilsy

Tama P1/p2

I don't know if that is a P1 or 2.

You said the auction didn't have a picture?

I don't know if you should trust that seller, because you don't know if it's broken. . .=/

Tama P1/p2
I don't know if that is a P1 or 2.

You said the auction didn't have a picture?

I don't know if you should trust that seller, because you don't know if it's broken. . .=/
Thats a P1. See the top part is purple, and P1's have that purple on them. P2's have blue.

---

Never buy an item without a pic.

Well I took the risk and, guess what! It's a clear Yellow P2!!! And it works, brand new in packaging! I'm just having an odd problem: my weight is staying at 5lb. Can anyone help?

When a P2 is in it's baby (the blob, Babitchi) stage, no matter how much you feed it, the weight will stay the same until it goes through the first morph. Congratulations on getting a P2, by the way! The ancestor Tamagotchis are better, in my opinion, and way too many people have the connections these days, so it's refreshing to see someone get back into the Tamas that came out in the 90s. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back