2 Junior Guides GONE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would think probablly no longer than 2 months. but that's just a guess

Gee.. I'm not on that list. Good luck to every one who is, though!

Can I ask a question? How long is the Junior Tamaguide Contract?
Usually about a month and a half or 2 months. Depending on performance. The better they are, the longer thay can stay. Oniontchi stayed with the Junior Guides for 2 months.

I would think that the member that has the contract which is about to expire is the one that chooses if they rene it or not. Other-wise it would be kind of forceful!

I see. And how do you renew it? Do you decide to renew it or does the member have to do it of their own accord?
The member has the choice whether to renew it or not, But I have the choice for how long.

JC

I'm sorry I can't. I have to go to hospital right now (not me, a relative).I would if I could.
hope your relative get's better

OK this list is not entirely accurate, because we have yet to update our list.(in no particular order)

Bubba28

mimitchiz

tamagal1000

tama lover 26

roar the tiger

madrox

lolli911

munkybuds

Spiffy

georgiakate1

TamaMum

Sidneynicole

Rock'in robotchi

footballers wive$

14 potential new Junior Guides there, tomorrow, i will bring that down to 8. then 4. then 2. then 1.

We believe these members are the future of TamaTalk.

JC
im on the list. i thought this will never happen!! i think im cry in tears of joy.

tamakitten, this is so sad.

Maybe you can do what you id to get back on TamaTalk.

I'll try and help.

-pixelation

tamakitten, this is so sad.Maybe you can do what you id to get back on TamaTalk.

I'll try and help.

-pixelation
what happened to tamakitten?

No, They help me.
I will now be looking for a new Junior Guide
Is that what they do??

Sounds cool too me...... I'm not on the list oh well maybe next time I am too new anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I have to go and visit a friend now, so hopefully, we will release the Top 8 Later. (Life is hectic) My relative came out in the early hours of the morning..... I'm really tired *yawn*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back