2 questions... plz answer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoiledblu

Reaction score
Ok so i finally got a V4, i had a V1, V2, and a V3... but their batteries are dead

First I want to ask, how long do the batteries last? i was reading the topic about the generations and i was just wondering and if it's worth getting... 6 batteries for my dead ones...

And

How do you get certain points? like the pencil points and stuff (not nessecarily the pencil one though) idk if it's in the instructions, i don't think so but i would just like to know

please and thank you :)

You can get the skill points by playing games.

The Jump Rope game gives you random points.

The Mimic game does, too, I believe... (Although I'm not entirely sure on that.)

The Shape game gives you intelligence (pencil) points.

The Dance game gives you Artistic (star) points.

The Flag game gives you Social (flower) points.

And whether or not it's worth buying the batteries is up to how much you want to play with multiple tamagotchi. :(

How long the batteries last depends on what brand you get. I geberally have bad luck with generic brands, but I find that Rayovac and Duracell seem to last the longest. Also, the size you use affects battery life. When I can't find 2032 batteries, I settle for 2025s. They are the wrong thickness and don't last as long as 2032 size, so unless you can't find them, I suggest using the 2032 Rayovac or Duracell batteries. I can usually get 10 or more generations on a single battery, even the 2025s. That's at least ten weeks, which is over two months, so unless your tama has a battery eating problem, your batteries should last you a good long while. As for your other question, I can't answer it; I don't have a v4! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back