2 questions, plz answer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lila200098

Reaction score
me and my little sis just got our 2 tamagotchi v2s, and they're babies, but they cant connect. is this normal?

and i dont know how to play the jump game, can someone help me on that? cuz i keep falling on my face. thnx!

Hi there, your tamagotchis will be able to connect as soon as they grow to be toddlers... which is usally after about an hour of starting your tamas.

To play jump - you have three buttons, first one is A, second B and third C. There are thee circles that get filled in the jump game. Your object is to press the corresponding button as quickly as you can when the circle turns black. E.g. If the first circle turns black you have to hit A as quickly as possible. When all three have turned black you tama will jump! Hope that made sense.

:angry: omg i just tryed and it still keeps sliding on the floor. maybe im just not quick enuf...

Sometimes the buttons don't work properly I have found. Not to worry, when you tama turns into a child you will get another game called bump that you will be able to play instead if you are having trouble with jump. My personal favourite is slot but you don't get that until your tama is an adult.

Another Thing That Got me Confused Was When I Pressed Connect If Said Standby And It Wouldn't Connect. When It Says Stand By One Of You Has To Press B Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back