2 Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
So sorrie about ALL the questions, Im just used to the old school generation 1 tamagotchis lol.

If my tama dies do I lose all my points?

and

Are there theaters in the other towns on tamatown.com and if so where are they? I know of ONE in Tamatown but someone told me theres one in Forest Patchi and another in Gurugu Town, but i cant find em!

I believe you do lose all your points if your tama dies. However, if you just get a new generation, you keep your points. As for your second question, I can't be sure; it's been a long time since I went to TamaTown! Which version do you have?

You go to the other towns by riding the train in the Train Station in Tamatown. Go there and you can select from three places you can go to.

And yes, you lose everything when your tamagotchi dies --- all your points, souvenirs, and items.

You go to the other towns by riding the train in the Train Station in Tamatown. Go there and you can select from three places you can go to.
And yes, you lose everything when your tamagotchi dies --- all your points, souvenirs, and items.
There are no other theaters in tamatown kuchiptchi or meme forests.Well not yet though.

they might make one in the future.But there arn't any now.You lose all of your items and souviners. but I think when they die your points are split in half or something.

there is only one theatre in Tamatown and that is near the townhall, and i belive u do loose all of your gotchi-points if your tama dies :D

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

If your tama dies you loose all your gotchi points! And there is only one theatre and thats in Tamatown located near the town hall!

And Welcome to Tamatalk!!!!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back