2 questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neko_chan

Reaction score
ok i have a couple of questions about entama.

1. I'm going to Japan this year, and I would like to use a deka tamagotchi. I read somewhere that you can get a special character from the deka tamagotchi onto your entama. is this true? and does it work the same if you get the home deka tama?

2. I heard the entama has special events. holidays, like santa claus appears, girl's day, cherry blossom festival and various other holidays are included is this true? :huh:

There are several (I think maybe 4) types of DekaTamas. They can be used to purchase items and win prizes. The special characters you can get are from the TamaStation, an arcade game. Even then you don't get them right away. You have to mate your EnTama with a TamaStation, to get a special character baby. More details here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/hatena/index.html

Sorry, I have no experience with a HomeDeka. I don't think you can find them in stores any more, anyway. So unless you already have one or know somebody who does, you probably won't get a chance to try it out.

Yes, EnTamas have seasonal events. I've posted a photo of my EnTama during the Cherry Blosssom Festival here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1623&count=y

is Tamastation arcade game easy to find in Japan? are they all over?

You should be able to find one in the arcade area of Ito-Yokado, or other similar large department store.

ok i have a couple of questions about entama.
1. I'm going to Japan this year, and I would like to use a deka tamagotchi. I read somewhere that you can get a special character from the deka tamagotchi onto your entama. is this true? and does it work the same if you get the home deka tama?

2. I heard the entama has special events. holidays, like santa claus appears, girl's day, cherry blossom festival and various other holidays are included is this true? :wacko:
its ture you could go on to www.pixelmood.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back