2 simple questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
:huh: what is normal/good weight for your tama. and can your tama get sick for being to overwight? :)

ok, heres a table:

baby-20 lbs.

child-25 lbs.

teen-30 lbs.

adult-35 lbs.

no i dont think it gets sick, but it mite. it mite also die faster.

hope it helps!

thanks a bunch it does help! my adult is 22 pounds...im sure she'll be ok!

your tama can not get sick for being overweight

AND no, a tamagotchi cannot physically die of old age/ natural causes/obesity. they can die of getting sick too many times, thats different.

(unless you have an osu/ mesu but im sure your not referring to them)

normal/ good weight.

base weight: when it wont play games anymore (it can be 3 pounds over that when you can play games again)

healthy weight: i wouldnt be so far as to go for base weight all the time, you can make your tam unhealthy if you play games then when its unhappy you cant play so yu feed it a snack. not bad but could become a problem.

so, the healthy weight is like 3-5 lbs over, thats not bad, and you can play if yu need to.

EDIT: so, sry for repeating, im a slow typer.

baby at 20? no, i dont think so.

BABY- 5-8 lbs when it evolves (be careful! toddler is a critical stage and you want to get the best one possible!)

toddler- 10-15 is oki

teen- 20- 25 (15-20 if u got a bad teen)

adult: it doesnt matter whats healthy, they dont get toothaches and it wont affect the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D   what is normal/good weight for your tama. and can your tama get sick for being to overwight? :p
It can be sick from being over-weight.But now I've changed how I take care of my tamagotchis.I make them exersize till they don't want to play any more.Suprisingly I got a mametchi and a patapatachi (bird/bug thing with antennas)

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be sick from being over-weight.But now I've changed how I take care of my tamagotchis.I make them exersize till they don't want to play any more.Suprisingly I got a mametchi and a patapatachi (bird/bug thing with antennas)
no, they cant be sick from being overweight. they can be sick if you repeatadly feed them snacks (like 20) in a row/ while playing games alot. your tam being 99 lbs will not only not affect your tam, it will not affect your tams children (UNLESS you have a mesu osu in which you get a fat tam and you cant do anything with it. really.) ive had a 50 year old tam who was 99lbs for 40 of those years and was perfectly healthy untill i reset it.

repeating things here, ppl not listening to me >.<

PS. an adult at 22 lbs is perfectly fine and healthy but its an unhealthy char. just thought yu should kno.

:wub: what is normal/good weight for your tama. and can your tama get sick for being to overwight? :wub:
Question 1: The base/minimum weight is this:

Baby- 5lbs

Child/Toddler- 10lbs

Teenager- 15 or 20lbs (depending on character)

Adult/Senior- 20 or 30lbs (depending on character)

Better characters weigh more as they have been fed well in their past years.

Question 2: Not likely. But as you feed more and more snacks your Tamagotchi could get a cavity (tooth mark) and you'll need to cure it the same way you'd cure any normal illness.

I hope I have helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back