2 tama sites!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I never found Mystic Fortress, I wouldn't have gotten all the tamagotchis I have now..

Kudos to the best tama site! Sorry..this isnt really a SITE, its just a forum. That has all the info and stuff.

Thax! mysic fortress helped alot! so does tamatalk!!! :p :p :D

I know I'm not a TamaGuide or anything but can you guys please try to keep on track. No need to rack up post totals by sending useless messages such as something thats off topic from the tread :ph34r: it's just becoming harder to read the content when you have to filter out the junk.

Anyways whats the url addy for this Mystic place?

i'm a newbie to tamatalk..but i've just realised that it has a lot of info that helps us to play with our tamagotchis!!!! BUT i have to say that Mystic Fortress is a very good site wich also had plenty of info.... :mellow:

I DO NOT LIKE MYSTIC FORTRESS NOTHING IS ORGANIZED ITS HARD TO FIND STUFF EVERY THING UGH!

I DO NOT LIKE MYSTIC FORTRESS NOTHING IS ORGANIZED ITS HARD TO FIND STUFF EVERY THING UGH!
Man, that was awfully rude. I'm a person from their forums, and I think it's organized. Why are your posts so negative?

I went on it round my friends house and i was impressed i would recommend it to anyone! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back