2 tamas and 2 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
I really need to get this straight.

My tamas are both 4 years old and they did grow today. BUt they are different characters, and one fell asleep 9 Am and my other tama is still awake. Is it beacuse the characters are different they fall asleep different?

also it says my boy tama is paparachi ( the one with glasses) and my girl tama is Young Mametchi, why does it say she is young? is she still not an adult?

dont get it

Yes. Getting a young mametchi doesn't mean you will get a Mametchi when it grows up. There's a possibility though.

`Jade

Young means that she is a smaller version of mametchi. But as xox jade said, it doesn't mean it will turn into a mametchi. You have to take extra care of it and never let more than one heart drop from both the happy and hungry to make it turn into a mametchi. :angry: :D

yah see a young mametchi is a teen character so when u ask if she isnt an adult the answer would be a yes because she is still a teen.Also u asked if they go 2 sleep different sence there different characters,that would also be a yes. Some characters go 2 sleep at the same time and some dont,it's just because each tama is different in it's own way.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, because they are different characters, they sleep at different times. and young mimitchi is still "young" because it's still a teen. but you might get a mimitchi, might not. depends how well you take care of it after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back