2007 Is Ending Soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
The year 2007 is ending soon . What are your regrets and prouds of this year ? And,what is your resolution of next year ?

My regrets : Being too addicted to the computer and neglected my results and let teachers and my parents to be extra worried about me .

My prouds : Being able to achieve excellent marks in my chinese as usual from year 1-year 6 . Make my friends clear out the misunderstand of what they had of me .

My resolution : To study more next year,not be so addicted to the computer,and make new friends .

So whats yours ? Care to share ?

PiinkishAverlyn

My Regrets: Being so ready and peppy to finally go to middle school that I neglected my mice and one of them died :( *cry* and being horrible to my best friend's twin

My prouds: Getting an A+ in Science (that's a class I struggle in), winning a scholarship to study with Charles O'Read, winning a writing contest, starting trombone

My resolution: To stop being so mean to my best friend's twin, to find some pants that aren't floods (XD), and...to have an all around better year. Oh and to get A's in PE ( :ph34r: on you Mrs. McKornack you gave me a B.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have heaps of regrets

I am proud at how many friends i made

my resolution: I will be more organized and study harder, and try to ignore the *beeps* at my school

Miles of smiles,

Prouds: Getting A+'s on French twice, having more friends, returning to TT, becoming school leader

Happies: Having a teacher that actually ROCKS! (Mrs A-B, I'll miss you)

Regrets: Pushing Monty around making her trip and fall on her already hurt neck.

~Christail~

Prouds: Playing cricket for a higher level. Passing every subject with good grades. Being able to confront my crush with no difficulty. Making friends from around the world (TT ^_^ )

Regrets: Not much, surprisingly. Maybe one thing, but eh...

Resolutions: Ask my crush out someday... get off the computer ^_^

Prouds:Going to school to talk to friends,<I turned 100% gay on this same day>, Not studying for anything and getting everything right like I know it.

Regrets:Just one lil tiny<big> thing

Resolutions: Hope someone I like moves to Chicago <33

Regrets: A lot but I'm past it.

Proud: Learning a lot about the computer and other people. :]

Resolutions: I don't want one, they stress me out. >.<

Regrets : Uhh, I have no real regrets. Everything turned out fine, and it could have been waaay worse.

Prouds : Getting SUPER good marks, learning enough about my hermit crabs to take care of them, being a decent friend, taking LOTS of memorable photos, saving my money, keeping in touch with my dad, etc.

Resolutions : LOOSE SOME WEIGHT, not be on the computer so much

Regrets: Hmm... I feel sorry for the people in my new class.

"Prouds": Best marks, maths olympiad, go up a year, make a new best friend and finally have a group of nice friends. :angry:

Resolutions: Avoid dentist, keep up what I did last year and make sure my eyesight doesn't get worse.

Regrets: Being too hyper I bruised my toe last night : :angry: I ran around hyper and I stubbed my toe in stupid dog food cans it hurts :huh: lol!

Resolutions: Hmmm I'll have to say try to be good and not get so hyper and not run into stuff such as walls, doors, edges of walls = major owies on my chest :( lol and etc!

Regrets: Too many video games xD

Prouds: I'm did very well in hockey this year.

Resolutions: Play less video games/less computer time and spend more time studying/doing homework/doing projects

My regrets:Getting grounded 2 times (which equals 2 months)

My prouds: Reading most of the Harry Potter Books (1-5 and a half of the 6)

My resolution:Finish 6 and 7

Regrets: Not tellling my crush I like him, having emotional breakdowns, beingtoo addicted to the computer

Prouds: Getting good marks, making lots of new friends, being who I am...sorta

Resolutions: Studying more, less computer time, eatinmg healthier

Regrets: Well, last year, I had a 98 overall average in school. This year, I got a 94. And I was very upset about that. My regret is that I got such a horrible grade. Another one of my regrets is that I came in 3rd in the Spelling Bee, because I accidently said the wrong letter for an easy word. If I had gotten the word right, i could've had first place, like I did the year before!

Prouds: That I'm awesome? I don't know. I didn't really acheive anything spectacular. *hides*

Resolution: To do better in school....

GotchiGirl= You found your artist inside, didn;t you? Your a great artist! :angry:

Regrets: Hm, I wish I hadn't have spent more time on the computer, I love TamaTalk an' all but I'd like to spend more time with my family, but everybody is so nice on TamaTalk and it gets addicting after a while. ;) But it's also good aswell<3

Prouds: I did great in school- And I got £50 for it. :) , I made new friends and finally have a nice group of friends who I can hang out with, I found out that if you try your hardest you can achive things. <3

Resolutions; To work hard in school, and avoid any cuts and/or bruises on my legs/arms, I run into things alot. :<

regrets: waisting my $ on my tamas

prouds: starting a HUGE rumor about the brattiest girl in the whole 5th grade that got all the way to 6th grade and the portables!

Aww, thanks! I guess I did, didn't I? xD
Yep, you sure did!

Did you make an new friends in 2007? Like a group of friends, you could add that, Im off with the off-topic-ness now. ^_^

Oh im also proud, to have joined tamatalk, Its the best site evar, along with dA. <3 IN my opinion anyway. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back