2007 Speeches.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
2007 is ending soon so why not make a speech about it?

I'm proud to say its the end of 2007 but sometimes I miss some changes. I will turn over a new leaf. 2008 is only around the corner.

Sad things happen in 2007. Somethings I regret but 2007 is not hated. It might have ruined my life but I have turned over a new leaf and some parts have been fun. 2008 will be a change for me but we all have to go through it. Its called, Apart of life.

2007 was probably the worst year for me, but of course there were obvously some good parts, take me joining TamaTalk for one, and making new friends, being able to make people laugh.

And of course the sad things that happened to me and other people, but im turning over a newe leafe for 2008, I romise to be respectful, more helpful, more funny and more helping, if I don't do that give me a warning, but of course sometimes i'll be feeling down. ;)

I hope all of you have a Happy New Year! Your all great people, (well, most of you are<3).

2007 was a hard year for me. In January I had to deal with another person move in on my family. Making them like him more. February my brother was in the hospital with pnemonia and stopped breating a few times. March was better seeing as I met the "1st Guy Of My Dreams." Soon to be led on and broken hearted. April was having to deal with my "dramatic first kiss" with "guy of my dreams". May I went on awesome field trips to amusement parks. June I went to Florida to visit my aunt and when I came back 5 of my moms friends were living with us. (My mom didn't know they were crackpots) July I had the honor of becoming a woman by getting my first period. August started school and got heart broken by dream guy. September My mom had a baby girl. October alll the people living with us left!!!!!! November I realized how thankful I was for having food, shelter, and a family. In December (now) my dad left to go to Mexico for a few weeks. He left on Christmas. I hope I can forget about alot of this stuff in the upcoming year of 2008. Please be a good one!

I will never forget 2007 as long as I live. Of course, it was the saddest time of my life, as I had to deal with my dad dying of cancer, but also perhaps the happiest year of my life. I made the best friend I have ever had, started to realize that love was more than the cute boys walking down the hallway at school, started moving on with my life and being able to have fun with my mom again and stop worrying about everyone dieing like Dad did, made serious progress with all my various disorders, and, most important of all, finally realized the beauty of life. And I am so grateful for all of these things. 2007 has been a sad year, a happy year, a wonderful, beautiful year, and an important year I know I will never forget. Thank you 2007. You've been great.

2007 could have possibly been the best year of my life.

My school grades were high, I had success in sports, made heaps of new friends, plus joined TT. It was a great year :(

2007 was not such a great year for me. But there were some happy things that happened in 2007, like me making 3 awesome friends. I hope that 2008 will be a better year for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 was a great year. I got another horse and I made some great friends this year. I also had a great softball season. I also had straight A's. I hope 2008 is the same as 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back