24,7 IS ALL I ASK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Reaction score
IF TAMA CHAT IS OPEN 24,7 ANYONE CAN USE ANY TIME ANY DAY!!! I AM EXTREMLY BUISY ON WEEKENDS!AND ALL MY LIFE I HAVE WANTED TO BE PART OF A CHAT ROOM!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!! MAKE THIS POSSIBAL!!!!!!!! :lol: :( :( :( :( :(

pm me if you want to be my friend,or just add on to my topic!

That WOULD be pretty awesome... i am quite busy while the week-ends, too.

Well, the chat room takes up bandwidth..... which Admin pays for....

So I guess Admin has tried to work out a way to allow members to chat and to make the most of it, the room is open weekends.

There will always be someone who is not able to use the Chat room at weekends.... but I guess most members should be able to find a bit of time - if they are really keen to chat - at weekends....

After all, most of us don't have to spend the day at school or at work for the whole weekend...

I am sure that Admin wouldn't want to be in a situation where we would have to pay to go into chat..! :D So I guess we should be thankful we have a chat room at all....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I agree with TamaMum.

Chat is simply too expensive to run all week. Admin does his/her best, and you should be able to chat this weekend, and, providing that is successful, every weekend in the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back